who say's boys aren't fun to dress?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2011, 04:40 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just got some super cute outfits in the mail today...I won them on ebay and they are even much cuter in person...My favorite is the baby gap robot outfit...I love them all...Can't wait to dress my little guy up!!!

the butt on these pants say cheeky lol

August 20th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Mom to Girls
aww, very cute!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the beautiful siggy
August 20th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Joanna1127's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Joanna1127
so cute!
August 20th, 2011, 05:57 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Very cute and love the little man slippers!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
August 20th, 2011, 06:17 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love baby gap!! Those outfits are so cute!! I just got that panda bear outfit from gymboree on clearance!! love it!!

August 20th, 2011, 06:25 PM
aka Steph
Love it all! Looks very toasty

Wifey to Adam. Mama to Danica, Liam and Stepmama to Lilith

August 20th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Veteran
Really cute
August 20th, 2011, 06:59 PM
BrittneyLA's Avatar Mom of three boys!
LOVE the panda outfit and the house shoes!! Soo cute!
August 20th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Miss Mo's Avatar Super Mommy
I like the panda outfit. Too cute!!

Introducing Aris!
Welcomed to our Family on 10/8/11

August 20th, 2011, 07:41 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
megan those are so cute. love the panda one!!!!!
i was at target today and they have a bunch of super cute sweat suits and sleepers. they had this super cute gray striped hooded one piece outfit that said boo u training school or something like that in halloween orange, it was so cute!!!! i plan to go back next payday when i have more free money and bet a few outfits. also this really awesome pink floyed onesie.

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
August 20th, 2011, 08:18 PM
I almost went to target today! we were in Old navy, but I didn't have time to run over to target...I might of run into you!! LOL (Not that I know what you look like)...I will probably go to target monday...They must of gotten some new stuff since I was in last...I am trying to get school clothes bought, but I can't stop buying baby clothes!! LOL

I love the panda outfit too! I have some more in mind from the same gymboree line that I really want to get...The colors are really nice on it too!! I don't think it was ever worn or washed , looks brand new!

August 20th, 2011, 08:51 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganMomof5 View Post
I almost went to target today! we were in Old navy, but I didn't have time to run over to target...I might of run into you!! LOL (Not that I know what you look like)...I will probably go to target monday...They must of gotten some new stuff since I was in last...I am trying to get school clothes bought, but I can't stop buying baby clothes!! LOL

I love the panda outfit too! I have some more in mind from the same gymboree line that I really want to get...The colors are really nice on it too!! I don't think it was ever worn or washed , looks brand new!
hahaha we very possibly could have passed each other. we were down that way at wet seal. i scored two shirts for tru and my mom picked up 5 tshirts for the oldest girl of the 9 kids i was talking about in team blues thread and only spent 34 dollars!!! they have a good sale going 5 for 20 on tshirts and their clearance rack is buy one get one for one cent.

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
August 20th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Adorable

August 21st, 2011, 07:43 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I actually LOVE little boy clothes. I think I have more fun dressing Liam than Julia (although she can be fun too, in a different way). They have so much more out there now for boys and you can find some amazing deals. I adore GAP...I shop their clearance racks constantly and score entire outfits for less than $5 They have the cutest clothes and they are soooo well made. I love the robot outfit best too!

Liam and Kieran literally have an entire closet (like a walk-in) full of clothes. And I get it all on dead-rock-bottom clearance. I find that boys clearance actually goes lower than girls in lots of places (GAP, Old Navy, sometimes Gymboree). I dunno why.

But I do love dressing my little men. It can be a ball!! Glad you found some awesome deals.
August 21st, 2011, 08:06 AM
MysticalSerenity's Avatar L♥ving my Babies!
Oh goodness those are so super cute!!!!

August 21st, 2011, 08:46 AM
ash, I too think it's easier to find super cheap boy clothes...This spring I bought Jack most of his back to school clothes at gymboree...Huge bag for 100$...No way can I do that with a girl...The boy things never sell out like girl stuff does.

August 21st, 2011, 08:48 AM
5 girls + 1 boy
CUTE! I cant wait until holidays and I can buy him the little suit and tie!

August 21st, 2011, 09:19 AM
Super Mommy
I have never had that problem! Although I will say it has gotten more challenging as they've gotten older...seems like everything is sports themed and I'm not a fan! I need to go through my boy stuff and try to sell it on Facebook...I have SO many matching Gymboree sets it's not even funny. Kind Of sad we won't get to use them again!

Mommy to five wonderfully crazy kids
DD10, DS8, DS7, DS5 and DD 18m
Expecting Baby #6 EDD 12/3/13
August 21st, 2011, 10:25 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
^^I agree that you get to certain stages that can be harder to find cute, but age-appropriate clothes. I am thinking that around 6 is when tons of sports/cars themes are out and that can be really disappointing for those of us who could not care less about sports or cars!!

I hope Liam lets me dress him for a very long time! I love all the cute button-downs and polos with nice jeans. Julia still lets me dress her, without too much opinion (or if she has one, it is fairly mild and I can overpower if the situation is necessary for nice clothes). So I hope I can make it pretty far with Liam letting me dress him. I used to watch this little boy years ago who had an opinion about his clothes at 2!! He wore LOTS of screen print cartoon clothes, needless to say.
August 21st, 2011, 11:33 AM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Those are all really cute!!

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search