diaper bag?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2011, 09:24 PM
Joanna1127's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Joanna1127
what kind of diaper bag is everyone planning to use? I need to get one!
August 21st, 2011, 09:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Well swing as how i always seems to get gunk and stuff on mine from Elise I have an Eddie Bauer messenger bag that works great it even has all the nice pockets and stuff that a regular diaper bag has and is black so dh has no problem taking it. I think I got it for around twenty dollars too so very inexpensive and it has lasted 2 years

August 21st, 2011, 10:26 PM
east to west coast's Avatar ~Melissa~
I wasn't necessarily planning to buy a diaper bag. I was just going to use one of the messenger bags that we already have, but I registered for 2 different ones for the heck of it and we got both for our baby shower.

I got this one (in a different color):

Amazon.com: JJ Cole Collections System Diaper Bag, Black Damask: Baby

And, we also got this one, which DH will probably use more than me. It can be attached to the back of our Ergo carrier:

http://www.amazon.com/Ergo-BGEG01601...3987071&sr=1-2

Thank you, MommaDucks, for my lovely siggy
August 21st, 2011, 10:32 PM
♥womanintheshoe♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I paid $6 at a resale store for a great backpack-style bag. It's not too big, not too small, has an insulated pocket for bottles...it's great! And the price couldn't be beat.

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.
August 21st, 2011, 10:40 PM
MrsR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to get one of these two:

Carter's Bumble Tote Diaper Bag - Black Suede - Carters - Babies "R" Us

Carter's Out n About Embroidered Tote Diaper Bag - Blue/Grey - Carters - Babies "R" Us

Thank you so much to tasha_mae for my adorable signature!

August 22nd, 2011, 05:43 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
I have a few, i have 2 namaste bags (they are actually meant for knitters/crafting) they are huge and look just like a purse so i use one of those for errands and day to day things. I have a huge bag made by someone on etsy that i use for overnights because its HUGE, then i have a bumble carryall that gets used occasionally, its cute and I like it it just looks like a diaper bag LOL and we have another cheap one from walmart that is black and blue, DH uses that when he takes Ross out on his own

August 22nd, 2011, 07:01 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I don't carry a diaper bag...I just throw a couple things in my purse for outings. But I do leave a backpack in the car with a change of clothes for each child, lots of diapers/wipes, snacks, spare cups (empty), sunblock, hats, etc. We got a Carter's diaper bag (not sold anymore, apparently) with Liam, but found we never used it. It was just too bulky to carry around everywhere. And since I really never needed much besides a diaper or pacifier, I just took to carrying the stuff in my purse.

If we are in the mall for a long time or at an event that I will prolly need multiple diapers/changes of clothing, I will just bring the backpack in. It is not terribly big for all that it holds.
August 22nd, 2011, 07:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
I have a few I've collected over the years. One is huge, and I got that from when I had a 2yo and a baby. So that it would hold enough for a baby and a potty training kid. Then a smaller one that works but is ugly. Then a tiny one for when all I needed was my wallet and 1 diaper w/wipes. However, I want a new one. I went ahead an put several on my registry, but I need to narrow it down. They are just Walmart bags, but here are the ones I'm thinking of:

My Ovulation Chart

August 22nd, 2011, 08:33 AM
Mom to Girls
I have a Pottery Barn Ultimate Diaper bag. I used it last time around and I loved it.

I also like to leave a bag with change of clothes, extra diapers and wipes, a small blanket for emergencies.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the beautiful siggy
August 22nd, 2011, 12:13 PM
5 girls + 1 boy
I got the Vera Bradley diaper bag, I love her purses and the girls at work got it for us!

August 22nd, 2011, 12:32 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
I got this one from Walmart. I like it.. Pretty roomy.. Right now Im using it for DS & DD, so there is diapers, panties and extra clothes for both and wipes inside.. When baby bother is born, Ill use it just for the boys.. Ill have a separate bag left in the car for extra clothes for DD.. Anyways, there will be enough room for NB diapers, 2-3 extra pairs of clothes (for both), blanket for baby, sippy cup..

Oh and it was $25

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
August 22nd, 2011, 01:14 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i have a jeep brand backpack style diaper bag. its not very big but not to small either . i will be taking little man to work with me so i needed something that wasnt huge but that would hold enough diapers, clothing and extras to get me through the day, its perfect. there is a pic of it in my thread in candy land.

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
August 22nd, 2011, 01:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Mbeth
Vera Bradley Baby Bag! Love it

August 22nd, 2011, 02:12 PM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
I'm getting a Graco Hathaway bag...

Graco® Hathaway Diaper Bag - Bed Bath & Beyond

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: