OWW. bbs question

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My right bb is INCREDIBLY sore. It also feels much fuller than my left .... I can't express anything at the moment but it's killing me! Any explanations as to why it's hurting?
September 24th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
The whole boob or just the nipple? Both of mine started being incredibly tender again about a week ago but its more of the nipple part for me.

September 24th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
for me its like the boob part? like the breast tissue would be my guess lol. My nipples hurt but its more like the nerve that connects them? I hope theyre not growing again lol. I don't know what ill do if they get bigger BEFORE the milk comes in hah.
September 24th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Ahhh i see, mmmm maybe they are growing again? Maybe someone else can shed a little more light on this...

September 24th, 2011, 11:14 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
try a warm compress to reduce some of the pain. Hopefully its nothing but if they become red and warm to the touch you MAY have a blockage thats preventing you from expressing anything and it can lead to an infection. Its rare if your not currently nursing but it happens (my sister has had to have multiple surgeries for mastitis and she has never nursed any of her kids...and the baby is 12) but def something to make your Dr aware of if it becomes red

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
September 24th, 2011, 03:19 PM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
Awww poor Alissa's BBs I don't know WHY they would be hurting, but I hope for your sake they're not growing and you're not infected

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

September 24th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .zebeken. View Post
... but I hope for your sake they're not growing and you're not infected
ROFLMAO oh man i really gotta stop posting when i'm in these weird moods. The first thought that came to my head was zombie Alissa...just the way you said about hoping she's not infected, it computed in my brain in a weird way!

September 24th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL. I'm pretty sure it is a clogged duct. ive been massaging it all day and some of the swelling and pain has subsided... but it's still there a little bit Thanks for the tip on the warm compress casey, it's also helping!
September 24th, 2011, 07:51 PM
MammaHutch
Alissa, sorry i'm late on this thread but I have the same thing. My left boob is incredibly sore for lack of words. It gets itchy too, and achy. Not the nipple either, my actual boob. On the outside, like the side boob area. lol I tend to scratch it alot too which I am trying not too. Nothing really helps it either. I hope your boob feels better! lol
September 25th, 2011, 01:24 PM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My nipples get extremely sore when my breasts get really cold. Even 60 degree weather is my making my boobs fizzle up and constrict ( can't think of a better explanation) the only thing that helps them is getting them warm. I have literally been in the bathroom running washcloths under the hot water and laying them on boobs. My boobs have been something else this pregnancy, I highly recommend warm compresses. I also will be going out and buying breast pads to help keep my nipples warm as the weather gets colder. I literally feel like I can't function when their like this and just want to jump into hot shower each time.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search