Baby Clothes Check in !

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2011, 06:57 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Where are you with Baby clothes. Do you have everything you need, nothing you need or are you some where in between ?

Any pictures to share ?

September 24th, 2011, 08:21 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
My friend sent us a 38 pound box of newborn thru 6 months. Grandma sent us 2 printer paper boxes full of newborn thru 3 month. And she sent 2 more printer paper boxes full of 3 month thru 6 month. And she is going to keep sending them. We are done with clothes!

September 24th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Thismamaisonherway's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am halfway to somewhere in between

I have been buying random pieces for weeks and the closet is SLOWLY getting filled but we are nowhere near done lol. I dont know anyone that is giving away baby boy clothes but everyone is giving me clothes for my older son so I guess it is evening out
September 24th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Julka
I bought a few things and we got many, many clothes (NB through 24mos) from family
September 24th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
We don't have much, only a handful of outfits. A few newborn and a few 3 months sizes. My mom said that when the baby is born and we know the gender she's gonna go on a shopping spree

September 24th, 2011, 08:58 PM
jessicab25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to jessicab25
TBH im not sure lol. I know i have a weeks worth but i could have more.. i bought stuff then misplaced it lol.
September 24th, 2011, 09:48 PM
1HotMama's Avatar Super Mommy
We don't really have anything yet, butone of my cousins is giving us a bunch of clothing from their girls (they had three back to back) and she also got a big box of things from another friend of hers who had a girl. They're also giving us a pack-n-play, and a crib. After the shower, that's when I'll start picking up stuff when we'll have a better idea of what we need.
September 24th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't have much just because we don't know gender. I am set for newborn size in boy and girl but after that if it's a girl I don't have anything! If it's a boy I will need a few 0-3 month long sleeved things but I do have some. Once it's summer we will be great!

Expecting Baby #3, due September 9, 2014!

September 24th, 2011, 10:23 PM
avocado.eggrolls's Avatar Proud mama, expecting #2
my SIL gave us everything my niece ever had. She was born January 5th 2010 so all of the clothes are season/age appropriate. I have a full wardrobe for nb through 18 months and as Keira grows out of things, Lily will get them.

We've also bought her a few things of her own, of course.

September 24th, 2011, 10:58 PM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
Munchking has TOO MANY clothes LOL!! Although I'm speaking out of inexperience, so maybe she has just enough who knows!!

We need to get more socks though and some more warm tops in case Summer doesn't kick in straight away and/or it's not a very nice Summer.

If you looked at my Baby Shower pix, you'll see her latest stash

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

September 24th, 2011, 11:34 PM
LondonAndAthensMommy's Avatar Chillin' in Mommywood ;)
Send a message via MSN to LondonAndAthensMommy
I have NO BOY clothes whatsoever... *lol* tons of girl stuff from my daughter but none for the new little guy *lol*

September 25th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Fiddlist's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, most of DD's old clothes are the wrong season. She was born in June. But even so, I lent all of her newborn-3 month clothes to a friend back in the spring, and I'm starting to wonder about a tactful way to ask for it all back. Her baby has surely outgrown it all by now, 6 months later!

September 25th, 2011, 12:40 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
We have nothing. I have 3 babygros for the hospital, but we are waiting until the baby is born before buying anything. Our family is very supersticious, and i am a little too, so we only buy what we need immediately. I will have an outfit picked out for both boy and girl and my mom will buy it for the going home outfit when the baby is born. While i'm in hospital my mil and mom will prob go nuts buying anyway!

September 25th, 2011, 06:38 AM
jojow
I have lots of boy, girl, and gender neutral clothes from my other kids. After the babe comes and we know whether it's a he or she, I'll buy anything else I need.
September 25th, 2011, 06:39 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
We are SET. I saved literally everything from my son since we knew we would be TTC for round 2 right away. My hubby just brought home the boxes from storage on Thursday and I was so excited to go through it all. We are good to go! We went yesterday and bought 5 newborn onesies & footed sleepers with long sleeves just in case it gets chilly. I'll have to post pics later. They are SO cute!!

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

September 25th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I really don't know how much I need in each clothing set :O but I have like.... 2 newborn outfits lol.. I need to buy a few more. Tonsssss of 3 month stuff and nothing for 6 months and beyond so that's what I'm hoping to get at the shower
September 25th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
To steal someone elses answer I'm half way to some where in between. Ugh need to get moving!
September 25th, 2011, 07:34 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
People have bought us stuff and once i have my shower im sure there will be more. . . Yesterday i bought a little onesie set had two onesies and a pair of little jeans with it sooo cute !

September 25th, 2011, 10:20 AM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have tons of clothes I just dont know what to do with anymore lol. I have had to big filled boxes from my " adopted" mom, stuff I bought and then one of my besties just gave me some stuff, OH and my brother, sil, and their kids went shopping and got a big box from them!! I would like to say Im set for a while or until after my shower. then I can line them all up and see what else we need. Ill post pics

sorry you asked for pics lol. I still have another box that I havent taken pics of yet. Those are all of 6 months +

September 25th, 2011, 10:29 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are pretty set. I think a few more newborn sized clothes, but my SIL gave me a TON of clothes so that helped. Also, my best friend had triplets (2 boys and 1 girl) and since I gave her all of DD's clothes she is giving me all of the boys clothes when they outgrow them!

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search