"Member It Monday

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2011, 06:23 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
What do you have planned for the week ?

September 26th, 2011, 06:26 AM
Michilee1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This week is pretty slow for me. I have my midwife appointment on Thursday and I'm going to try to get started on clearing out the nursery (I've been saying that for 6 weeks now!!).

September 26th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Julka
Erm, not much really. I kept Natasha home from school today b/c she was coughing at night and just feeling down. I need her healthy by Wednesday (school photo day). Also, my baby's swing & bouncy are on truck for delivery so hopefully today!
September 26th, 2011, 06:45 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
My 3 D ultrasound is Wednesday ! I am sooo excited for it. I don't have a lot of other plans this week.

September 26th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just have some chapter readings for school this week... I work two evenings this week and then I go to Tulsa for my cousin's wedding on friday Nothing too exciting.
September 26th, 2011, 07:17 AM
jesridge's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This week is painting week for the nursery. I've enlisted my DH and his friend to do the big painting part with the rollers next weekend, but I'm going to work on the edges this week. That's the part I don't trust them to do, haha. Luckily, I found out the paint I bought has zero VOCs, so I don't really have to worry too much about fumes. Win!

I'm also planning to clean out my pantry/laundry room this week sometime. It's become the "drop everything here when you get home" location, and it's starting to get tough to walk through.

Born 12/30/11 and absolutely perfect!

September 26th, 2011, 07:20 AM
divinemom30's Avatar Super Mommy
Not much this week. I plan on hanging some shelves and curtains in nursery. Cleaning the carpet in the nursery. And I have my last 2nd trimester appt. on Friday!

September 26th, 2011, 07:30 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Same old crap. Today I have a doctors appointment but the rest of the week is pretty typical, two nights of softball (the hubby plays i sit on the bleachers and get mosquito bites lol) Oh hopefully the washing machine part comes, we havent had a washing machine the whole month !

September 26th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am working every day but Wed. Hopefully I will be able to get a little housework done then. I have an OB appointment tomorrow. That is it.

September 26th, 2011, 08:13 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Nothing really! my parents are visiting in a little while, but i see them 3 times a week, so its not very exciting!
tomorrow i'll go grocery shopping and thurs i go for coffee while jake is at preschool. apart from that, same old same old!

September 26th, 2011, 08:27 AM
amrose's Avatar loves her little monkey!
I will just be working and working. We are supposed to be working on finishing up the painting on the nursery this week and then I will be able to clean the carpets and start moving in all the furniture!!! I really hope it happens this week and the hubby doesn't let me down again!!
September 26th, 2011, 08:28 AM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
I was suppose to have a lady come look at my child care because she is just starting out, but she won't make it today because she's full, so that is awesome for her. I'm going to try to get some school work done, since I only have one little baby & maybe some housework.

Tomorrow I have a unit meeting for Creative Memories, we're going to be planning the final touches on our Croptoberfest(all day scrap) that is October 22.

Wednesday I have school, and will be working with my group on how to present the language & literacy topic to children.

Thursdays I have my re scheduled midwife appointment, I'm super excited because my appointments should be every two weeks now. WooHoo!

Friday, I've got another easy day with only one baby here, so hopefully I can get some more math homework in.

Saturday, I promised a friend that I would watch her 2 youngest kids while she goes to her mother's funeral service. So we'll be hangin around the house all day on Saturday.

Sunday, I think I might call it a pajama day, and stay in bed all day & scrapbook.

My DH is gone until tuesday afternoon, and then hopefully he will be able to take a bunch of stuff to our storage unit because we brought home a bunch of stuff from his aunt's house, and I don't want to unpack it if we'll be repacking it soon to move. She has an amazing glassware collection, and I want to be able to display it all once we get settled in somewhere.
September 26th, 2011, 08:29 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrose View Post
I will just be working and working. We are supposed to be working on finishing up the painting on the nursery this week and then I will be able to clean the carpets and start moving in all the furniture!!! I really hope it happens this week and the hubby doesn't let me down again!!
Im REALLY hoping to do the nursery too this week ! I am getting antsy ! lol !

September 26th, 2011, 09:43 AM
caitlinmcc's Avatar 1st time mommy
today I'm off work so I'm going to clean and wash baby clothes! The rest of the week I'm going to come up with fun things to do with the little girl I nanny since her brother just came and her mom is home with him. I want her to feel special. Friday I have a dr appt! I love going and hearing her little heartbeat.

check out my blog fourthstpayphone.blogspot.com and
pintsizestyle.com/
September 26th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Today DS is at mother's day out and I will be taking my dog to the vet for a check up, cleaning house, and buying groceries.

Tuesday i think we will go to the zoo (we have a membership- I love that we can go anytime we want!)

Wednesday, I dunno. Luke likes to go places so maybe we'll go to the park or something.

Thursday Luke has MDO and I have an OB appointment.

Friday I hope to take Luke to story time at a local bookstore.

Luke is so silly he is a man on the go! He asks to "go bye bye" all the time and starts complaining/crying when we pull into our neighborhood if he thinks we still have places to go! If I ask him where he wants to go he will say "to the park! or to the store!"

Expecting Baby #3, due September 9, 2014!

September 26th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michilee1 View Post
This week is pretty slow for me. I have my midwife appointment on Thursday and I'm going to try to get started on clearing out the nursery (I've been saying that for 6 weeks now!!).
oh I am so glad I am not the only one LOL we really really need to clear out our computer room (will be the nursery). Keep saying it, keep not doing it

Quote:
My 3 D ultrasound is Wednesday ! I am sooo excited for it. I don't have a lot of other plans this week.
Donna - we just had one on Sat! It was so fun and made it feel much more real (plus it was so nice to see his little face)

Quote:
Luke is so silly he is a man on the go! He asks to "go bye bye" all the time and starts complaining/crying when we pull into our neighborhood if he thinks we still have places to go! If I ask him where he wants to go he will say "to the park! or to the store!"
Andrea, Kayla LOVES to go places too. She gets so whiny/antsy if we stay home (she's a lot like my DH that way). she doesn't say where to go, but she's happier if we're out and about and moving more often lol
(too cute about "to the store" or "to the park"! What a character )

no real plans for us this week. My hubby's on nights so he's going to be tired & grumpy all week (he NEVER sleeps well during the day, no matter what he tries). So by the time he leaves for work I'll be ready for bed b/c it's draining LOL (hopefully I'll sleep well though with the extra room for extra pillows to surround myself with )

September 26th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Hoping for baby #2
Today- Meeting with DHS, school work, Dinner w/ mom , wash babies car seat cover
Tuesday- Lecture hosted by one of my professors that i have to attend, school work, buy a washer and dryer :/
Wednesday- WIC, then work , and more school work!
thursday- housework, build babies dresser, birthing class, oh did i mention school work
Friday- work
Saturday- work, paper due that i am so unprepared for
Sunday- school work, house work, coupon.

September 26th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Ali15's Avatar LovingMy3Miracles
Not too much... Brennan has preschool Tuesday & Thursday so I'll drive him to and from there... Wednesday I have a routine OB appt.
September 26th, 2011, 01:12 PM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
GD test on Wednesday

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search