It's Monday!!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2011, 06:51 AM
Happy Mommy
Bob is now 10 weeks (OMG!) and is just doing all kinds of new and fun things everyday.

yesterdays new thing was I'd say Hello to her, in a higher pitched almost sing song-ee voice and she would copy back pitch and candence... it was so darn cute, we even had to call grandma and do it for her to hear

I'm still having issues with pain, but not sure that I want to go back in just yet or not. I think I"m going to see how this week goes and then decide.

Bob doesn't go back to the doc until Novemebr for her 4 month check, so we are just rolling with it until then.

you know the drill: UPDATE!
October 3rd, 2011, 07:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Alex is 2 months as of yesterday (9 weeks tomorrow). She has her 2 month check up and shots this afternoon. She's actually starting to outgrown some of the smaller 0-3 clothes. They all still fit width-wise but are starting to get too short.
I'm loving her "talking" to me and can't wait for laughing. DH got to call yesterday and I put him on speaker. Her little face just lit up and she "talked" to him when he said Hi to her. She hasn't heard his voice since she was 2 weeks old so that was really cool that she responded to him like that.

I'm doing ok. Almost down to pre-preg weight. 4 more pounds!

Not much else going on here.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

October 3rd, 2011, 07:22 AM
Kim
Evan was 8 weeks on Friday. He's smiling up a storm and really starting to coo and talk a lot. It's so cute!! Jenna wasn't a smiley baby at all, so I'm loving this He's eating like a piggy and gaining so well! He has his last weight check tomorrow morning, and I'm expecting that he's still going up. He's actually fitting his clothes now rather than swimming in them! He doesn't believe in sleeping much during the day, but he's getting better.

I'm doing good; I'm still feeling a bit pinchy around my incision so no major exercise or anything for me yet, but I'm carrying my 30lb DD around, and that's enough some days. I'm getting a little annoyed having DH around all the time after 2 straight months, but that's another story. He's off for another 2 months, so we'll see how that goes :S

October 3rd, 2011, 08:41 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Liam is 6 weeks today and in the last week has really started smiling at us when we talk to him. He is making a few little sounds, but not babbling yet.

ME: I'm completely healed from the small tear I had. I am having tendon related issues. Not sure if that normal after pregnancy, but in my hands and feet they feel pulled if I move the wrong way. Also, I think from my epi if I bend the wrong way I get a sharp pain... ...and sometimes I still get a sore feeling pelvis. My PP check up is tomorrow!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

October 3rd, 2011, 08:54 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Joey is 10 weeks and 11lb5oz, up twice a night, awake more by day, smiling to engage. I'm still 8lbs over prepg wt
October 3rd, 2011, 09:14 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dominic is 2 months today (turned 8 weeks last Wednesday) he is doing great and seems fully recovered from his UTI. He's 11 lbs 8 oz now, smiling like crazy and "talking" to us.

I'm doing well. I'm about 5 lbs lighter than when I got pregnant. My incision is healed nicely.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
October 3rd, 2011, 10:05 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Keelan was 2 months last Thursday, 9 weeks on Friday. He's 12 lbs (as of Thursday) and 23.75 inches. He's doing great. He has evenings when he just wants me to hold/nurse him, but for the most part he's a pretty chill baby. He's usually waking only once per night, depending on when he goes to bed. Last night he was up till midnight (cause I was watching football) and he slept till 5:30 before wanting to eat. He goes back to sleep for about 3 hours and then is usually up for a few hours after that.
October 3rd, 2011, 10:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Brynlee is 2 months, will be 10 weeks on Wednesday. She is funny.

Sleeping great, has a HUGE personality, and makes the funniest faces. Started putting rice cereal in her night time bottle because she hit a growth spurt and is eating a ton. It is helping to keep her fuller longer, but we are not quite to the point of wanting to put it in more than her night bottle.

I'm good. I need to get my weight loss ball rolling though.

October 3rd, 2011, 10:13 AM
mafiamom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
caden is 12 weeks today! i will wait to call him 3 months until the 11th, but i guess technically he is!

so alert, so happy, so smiley and - if you have me on FB you know that he has started laughing - it is soooo cute. it is such a from the gut boy laugh totally makes anyone that hears it LOL.

his first big sleep at night is about 5 hours (from 8:30 to 2:30) we regress from there....

i am still trying to lose weight. it is a very slow process. i think my goal may be a bit too 20 something for this 40 year old.....
October 3rd, 2011, 04:33 PM
caitbeans's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to caitbeans
Colton will be 10 weeks on Wednesday. I'm back to work, at times it sucks- Friday was SO BUSY and I could only pump ONCE in 12 hours, I seriously could of shot my milk 50 feet by the time I got home. Sat and Sunday were much better days and I was able to pump Colton goes to bed around 10 and sleeps until 5ish (or 7!) like today, he still sleeps in his cradle next to my bed. Not ready to transition him yet and with the winter coming I'd rather not open his door to heat his room. He has his 2 months appointment tomorrow and gets his shots- he also has a neurology appt next Thursday but hasn't had any "spells" for almost three weeks

\
October 6th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
little rose was 4 weeks yesterday and will be 1 month tomorrow!
She's doing great. Her premie onesies still fit, but are starting to get tight with all 3 snaps done. The NB pants aren't as loose on her - she must be filling out. Also, she's losing her hair and really looks like an old man in the hair dept. We need to work on sleeping in the crib during the day and using bottles before I go back to work.

Me: Doing fine, but got another return of the stonach flu - 3rd time in 2 months. If I hadn't just had a baby, I might think I was pregnant. DH actually wondered if I was pg since I couldn't remember if he had driven to the train the other day or if his car was even in the driveway next to mine. Boy am I forgetful these days.
I go back to work in less than 2 weeks and am torn about it. I really need to get some clothes and a haircut, but not sure when either will happen.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search