Boy do I suck..

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I really thought that once the baby came I would be all over this board and asking advice and commenting on things and just trying to make stronger friendships... boy was I wrong. I feel like a very bad friend....I know there has been lots of things going on, I somewhat follow the Facebook threads..I really am going to try and make sure that I am a better part of this group and get to know you all again. I think part of me feels bad *and I am not about to brag so please don't take it the wrong way* but things have been going really well here and then I see posts about kids not sleeping or napping or waking every hour and I dont want to be like "aww thats to bad, my kid sleeps through the night" kinda thing...

We are going on our first plane ride Thursday to Ontario for Thanksgiving and for Evie to meet DH's brother and sister and their families. I am excited to bring her on the plane I just hope that she will be good and not scream the whole way lol.

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!!! We are going to pick out a kitty today at some point.

Thank you so much Babydoll213 for my siggy!

October 4th, 2011, 07:22 AM
sophiesmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear Evie is doing so well! I am happy to hear from you, I think about you guys and wonder how you are doing.

Please post pics of the kitty when you get home! I would love to see!

Thank you Meganpixelfor my awesome siggy!

"you are the best thing that's ever been mine"
October 4th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Randijo2's Avatar Mommy of 4
You're not a bad friend! Thanks for the update. Stick around, and post away!

October 4th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I plan to be a better JM member We won't be getting the kitty today... we are getting her from the SPCA and we are leaving Thursday for 5 days so we asked them if we could pick her out today and only bring her home Tuesday so she isn't here alone... BUT when she gets home, she will be on here for sure.

Thank you so much Babydoll213 for my siggy!

October 4th, 2011, 11:28 AM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to see you posting more! pics pics pics!
October 4th, 2011, 06:40 PM
RUNNER25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just jump right back in! I think at some point we've all been there with life getting crazy & not posting as much as we'd like. I try to follow fb, but I prefer posting here. Some days I have more time than others, such is life when you have a new baby!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search