Time to Update Us...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Aimee MommyX3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Aimee MommyX3 Send a message via Skype™ to Aimee MommyX3
This board has been sooo slow lately. If you are just lurking around, please post here and let us know you are around. If you are here, trying to help keep the board alive, please post an update here as well.

If you can, start 1 new topic and respond to at least one topic.
October 13th, 2011, 01:36 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm Annette, DH is Mark and DD is Natalie born on the 16th. She is getting her second tooth and has mastered the sit and spin. She still hates tummy time but did roll over twice this weekend. She hasn't done it since. HA!! She gets her ear tubes on November 4th. I'll be so glad when that is done and over with. Waiting is the worst.
October 13th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Jennyt13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jenny here - mother to Michael!

Wow - so much going on with him these days! He just climbed up 3 stairs today! He's starting to cruise a bit, and jabbers up a storm! He will be 9 months old tomorrow... my BIG BOY!

Michael Joseph Born 1/14/11 at 2:46pm
Baby Christian - born into heaven at 22 weeks gestation - 7/14/12

Starting IVF/PGD - September 2012
47 eggs retrieved (OUCH!)
38 eggs mature
26 eggs fertilized
10 embryos biopsied
3 embryos - 2 boys, 1 girl are waiting to be transferred - transferring 1 boy 1 girl on first FET!!!

2/12/13 - FET - Cancelled due to fluid in the uterus
2/20/13 - Hysteroscopy scheduled - 1 polyp removed.

4/10/13 - FET - 2 embies transferred as planned! 1 boy 1 girl!
4/22/13 - Trying to wait to test - Beta scheduled!! -
7/31/13 - FET - 1 embie transferred - 1 boy
8/7/13 - 7dp5dt - - but very light
8/9/13 - 9dp5dt - - no mistaking this one!
8/12/13 - 1st Beta scheduled - 64
8/14/13 - 2nd Beta scheduled - only 10
03/03/14 - FET #3 - 1 embie transferred - 1 girl
3/11/14 - FAINT BFP
3/13/14 - HCG only 20.2
3/17/14 - HCG rose to 151!!!
3/20/14 - HCG rose again - 630! Nurse was in shock!
3/27/14 - Ultrasound scheduled - HB Found! 6w1d 124bpm
4/3/14 - Second Ultrasound - Still doing well!
4/14/14 - First OB appointment - looking good!
October 13th, 2011, 04:34 PM
MomtoParker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nikki, mommy to Parker, is here! He will be 9 months in 8 days. Last week he cut his first tooth and this week he cut his second one! He is crawling/scooting around rather quickly. He is pulling up on everything and walking while holding onto items. It is amazing how quickly he has changed in 2 weeks!

October 14th, 2011, 06:53 AM
kdmommie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm Kendra, Logan's mommy. I'm going to get Logan to say mama these days. All he will say is dada or daddy. Nerve racking since I am the primary care giver. Plus I have his boobies.

October 14th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Send a message via MSN to Aimee MommyX3 Send a message via Skype™ to Aimee MommyX3
I'm Aimee and my January LO is Isaiah. He is so active and getting into so much trouble. He already got his first black eye by attempting to balance standing by a stool using just one hand and he smacked the corner of the stool... not the most graceful. He also says dada and daddy more than anything else. I've gotten mama a handful of times. He is starting to get a few signs down. He does milk and his interpretation of more. He is still toothless but eats the same foods we do. He isn't a fan of the purees anymore since he's had solid, chewy food. He loves to pick on his brother and sister.
October 14th, 2011, 08:14 AM
azrunningmom's Avatar Julie S
Julie here, mom to Taylor who was born on the 4th. She is quite the climber, and crawler and loves to get into everything!! We have just started working on Table Foods, it's going slow mainly because I'm nervous about choking and I think I'm over thinking it too much She desperately wants to walk, but can't balance herself on her own yet. She has 2 bottom teeth which shes had for 3 1/2 months!! I feel like another one should be popping through soon, but she's been acting that way for months so who knows!
Baby Taylor arrived on 01/04/2011 at 9:26pm weighing 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long

October 14th, 2011, 08:34 AM
NiKA's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi I'm Nicole mommy to Kolton.
He was born on the 12th.

He's just recently started army crawling in the last 2 weeks. He also decided he could get 2 teeth at the same time (it was a busy week)
He's starting to get his knees underhim every now and then to look like a more 'traditional' crawl.

He just turned 9 months. Also he LOVES real food. He's also in the no puree group. He will eat it, but not without a fight. But real people food he Loves. He will crawl across a room if he hears the sounds of food (utensils in bowls type thing) He still gets his booby milk, but he's starting to eat more and more regular food.
October 14th, 2011, 10:01 AM
famograham's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: Beautiful Parksville, BC, Canada (on Vancouver Island)
Linda here, Mommy to Amelia.
I have to admit to being guilty of using the facebook group most often.
Feels funny posting an intro type thing though! We've known eachother quite a while now!

October 14th, 2011, 10:29 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I'm Mandi. Sofie was born 1/31, so she's close to the youngest of this group. She is cruising like a professional. We are so so so so so close to walking. She has taken a few steps, but they've been mostly lunges between stationary objects. She babbles syllables now, but not with any particular meaning attached that I can tell.

I'm not here often. I'm not online at all often if it requires the use of the computer. I'm only ever on the FB group because I can do it from my phone which is easier to pick up for a quick minute than trying to wrangle the baby in my office.
October 14th, 2011, 12:41 PM
~Oh Baby!!~
Nicole! Mom to Mason 13 , Max 2 and Milan almost 10 months!! And man has this year flown by! So thankful we have this forum to stay connected!!

Mommy to Mason 12 yrs Maxwell 2 yrs
& Milan born 12/24/10
October 14th, 2011, 12:53 PM
blessedx7's Avatar I <3 my big family!
I'm Kelly, Mommy to Kerrigan. She was born on the 14th. She is taking several steps unassisted now. She is a singing, dancing, patty cake'n, laughing bubbly baby in general. So happy all the time. She is obsessed with the cat and our yorkie she thinks is a cat. She has no interest in the great dane. Donno why. LOL She still co-sleeps and breastfeeds (although she eats most everything we do from our plates too).
ages 15, 13, 11, 8, 8, 4 & Kerrigan born 1-14-11
Our Family Blog: www.thecashcrew.blogspot.com

Kerrigan Elizabeth born on her duedate- 100% natural, hypnobabies, VBA2C

October 14th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Veteran
I'm Ashley, mommy to Sabrina. She was born on January 26th. I love to stay in touch with everyone and I must admit, I generally use the facebook group. :/
October 15th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Love Leigh.'s Avatar Love My Girls ♥
Send a message via MSN to Love Leigh.
Hey ladies! I'm Rhys, Dylan Paige is my Jan baby. She's a bundle of fun. Her vocabulary is starting to build and she is cruising along the furniture. She's an absolute piggy and will eat ANYTHING we give her. We also have Arabella, and I am 16 weeks pregnant.

Credit to claire1979 for the amazing siggies!
October 16th, 2011, 02:00 PM
bcmommy0409's Avatar Super Mommy
I am Sherry mommy to Hudson, born on 12-28! Hudson is still toothless, but has sure become real active last week. He can now get anywhere that he wants to go by spinning on his but or army crawling. His favorite thing to do though is to stand on his hands and toes as to make a bridge. He reall is so much fun and is just so content!
Hudson Joseph 12-28-2010
October 16th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Veteran
I am Holly my LO is Emmalyn born on the 3rd. She is crawling, working on tooth #5, and now she is trying to stand on her own. She is in to everything!

October 16th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Tammy mommy to Beth born Dec 29th.She has 2 teeth on the bottom and one that just came through on the top and another getting ready to poke through. She isn't crawling yet but is super close and scoots around. We bought a doorway jumper and she loves to jump and swing in it. She is so rotten! I can't believe how fast she is growing!
October 16th, 2011, 11:12 PM
mauiamy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Alloooha!

I'm Amy, mommy to Annette who was born on Jan. 22ed. I too am mostly on our fb group since I use it from my phone.
Annette talks up a storm, dada, naaluu (our cats name) mama, baba, gaga, etc. She plays patty-cake, claps shakes her head "yes" and "no". About 3 weeks ago she started associating the words to us..Socializing is def. her thing
She's working on tooth #4 and has been army crawling for months now and cruising while standing...
Oh and she's still Bfing, altho we just started supplementing formula. She loves eating but prefer's the food we eat, and like Julie I'm SOOO paranoid of choking!

I can't believe how fast time is going, we have known each other for well over a year now

Annette Marcel born 1/22/11 8lbs 8oz
October 17th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Rhys! Congratulations!!!! How exciting !
October 17th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Veteran
I am Lesley, mom to Matthew 10, Kevin 8, Kyle 8 and Britney 9 months old today. Britney is crawling and starting to try and balance standing up (she thinks she is better at this than she really is and refuses to hold my hand for balance). She has 2 teeth but I think 2 more will be popping through soon. Baby girl finally ate her Gerber Puffs today. Her eating stresses me out. She is a horrible eater. I constantly have to distract her for her to eat (and she only nurses while she is sleepy). She loves her older brothers and they are so crazy about her. I love watching the four of them interact with each other!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search