Friday Forecast

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Rockstarmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is the weather gonna be like this weekend? What are your plans?

It is supposed to sunny and cool here! Today I was hoping to take Sam to the library for the free puppet show but he is not timing his nap the way I want! Lol! May do a walk, but definitely gotta get him out of the house.

Tomorrow we are going to Centreville, TN where DH is camping. dH wants us to come up for the afternoon so he can take Sam out on the water for a while.

Don't know about Sunday yet. Hopefully something fun!

October 14th, 2011, 08:31 AM
mauiamy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
THANK GOD it's friday!

The weather is suppose to be nice, altho possible showers on saturday but that varies from where you are on the island.

Saturday afternoon we are going to the Pumpkin patch! yea! It's nothing like the fancy ones on the mainland but it's still a fun experience and it's up by the volcano so it's nice and cold and we get to bundle up (something that many of you hate to do, we never get to do it so we love it!)...

Sunday we plan on going to the beach, pumpkin needs a swim.

Annette Marcel born 1/22/11 8lbs 8oz
October 14th, 2011, 08:34 AM
kdmommie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sunny and warm. Probably in the 80s. Nothing planned yet except grocery shopping and church homecoming on Sunday. OH crap, I just remembered my DH has to go to CPR training on Saturday. So I guess it'll be just me and the boys.

October 14th, 2011, 08:47 AM
azrunningmom's Avatar Julie S
Supposed to be near 100 again this weekend...ugh, is it EVER going to cool down!!! I think we may try to get some pool time in this weekend, and we have 2 charity events both evenings this weekend so I'm really excited to have 2 date nights and I get to run tomorrow morning (hopefully it's not too hot at 8am!) And both my football teams have byes this week, so I have the week off (kind of!)
Baby Taylor arrived on 01/04/2011 at 9:26pm weighing 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long

October 14th, 2011, 09:11 AM
afauce
We are finally getting a cool down this weekend after the heat wave this week, I do not like 105 degrees in October. We have a 1st birthday party and then also a pumpkin patch with my family and niece. The Sunday we were supposed to go to the pumpkin patch with DH's family but MIL doesn't want to go so it will be a football day.
October 14th, 2011, 09:51 AM
NiKA's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well its going to be clear and +10 both days, but over night it'll be below freezing.

I'm hoping to take DS1 skating this weekend (indoors) with FIL. He's the only other family member who skates.

We also have tickets to a hockey game saturday night so we're hoping to find a sitter so we both can go - otherwise it'll be one of us + a friend, while the other stays home (boo)
October 14th, 2011, 10:12 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
It was 78 two days ago (which is crazy warm for here in October) and now it's in the 50s and rainy. I was supposed to travel for work this weekend, but am sending my assistant instead so I don't have any plans as of yet. I'm stoked to be home, though. Fall is so crazy around here.
October 14th, 2011, 01:27 PM
blessedx7's Avatar I <3 my big family!
perfect fall weather here....70 and sunny
ages 15, 13, 11, 8, 8, 4 & Kerrigan born 1-14-11
Our Family Blog: www.thecashcrew.blogspot.com

Kerrigan Elizabeth born on her duedate- 100% natural, hypnobabies, VBA2C

October 14th, 2011, 01:43 PM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
its so rainy over here. we are staying in today. definitely weather that you want to sleep all day from but of course tyler and alyssa are refusing naps

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
October 14th, 2011, 03:06 PM
MomtoParker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is going to be perfect fall weather...in the mid to upper 70s and sunny. I love it!

October 14th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Alv07's Avatar Veteran
It is supposed to be sunny and 80s here. I am hoping to find something to do. Maybe some shopping, Adeline needs a couple more toys.
October 14th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Veteran
It's supposed to be sunny here...but it is Florida so I'm sure we will have a little bit of rain. As for this weekend, I'll be unpacking and cleaning.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search