We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
This is just a wicked easy way to make stroganoff without Hamburger Helper but at about the same work load
* Pound of ground beef
* Bag of Egg Noodles
* 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
* I can of Brown Gravy
* Salt and Pepper to taste
* Cook noodles according to package directions
* Brown and drain meat in a large skillet with a lid
* Once browned and drained add soup and gravy simmer, covered, on low until heated through
* when noodles are done drain them and add to pan combine and add salt and pepper then serve
ooh I like this! I've made the HH one a couple of times after we were first married but my Husband just can't stand HH and I haven't touched a box in years. He might like this though, I think it's the fact that it's boxed and not 'fresh' that he doesn't like - he'd probably like the taste of this much better!