What's LO up too?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 17th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Baby 3.0's Avatar Surprised by #3!!
I don't come on far enough as I should... So what new with all the LO here? pictures too
October 17th, 2011, 10:45 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sean never. sits. still. he still doesnt' 'real' crawl for the most part, but scoots around everywhere like a pro. At one point this weekend my DH and I just watched as he scooted to me, pulled up on the couch, got bored, plopped down, scooted to him, pulled up on that couch, got bored, plopped down, back to me, up, down, over to the vacuum, up, down, back to him, up, down, over to the TV stand, up, a little crusin, down, back to me, up, down. over and over and over again.

He's also clapping some now, and loves to chase the dogs, especially when they are fighting... . He loves to play with anything he's not supposed to (like, cords, even if we TRY to hide them behind the couch!) and he'll crawl under and through the side tables. too busy to babble still. Still trying to get rid of the snotty nose.

I need to upload some pics...

October 17th, 2011, 11:12 AM
yeahokay31's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
El is doing great, her "nah"s have turned into actual "NO!"s (though only twice, and occurring both times when I took her spoon away. DH said she clapped hands for the first time yesterday at my MIL house, I wasn't there so I don't consider done until i see it . She is waving bye bye/hi sometimes. She is doing a lot more pulling up and cruising, though still no crawling of any kind and she went on the swings in the park for the first time on saturday. There is a video below.

In crappier news El is STILL sick. I really don't know what to do anymore. In the past 8 weeks we've done sniffles, sore throat, fever, infected lymph node, sniffles again, cough, sinus infection, ear infection. She has been on antibiotics THREE times in this time period. I'm at my wits end. It all started with daycare, and I don't see a solution in the future.

Here is thevideo! You just need to click on it.

Last edited by yeahokay31; October 17th, 2011 at 11:29 AM.
October 17th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Mason is ALOT like Sean Kasi! He is all over the place. He doesnt want to sit down for more than two secounds ever, unless its to eat! haha He still isnt crawling yet either, and no teeth. He started really trying to cruise and pull himself up this weekend, so that was fun! He is a crazy little guy! He has decided that our animals are the best toys and they LOVE him! haha I am just waiting for the walking and talking to begin soon. He is really trying to talk alot more now. Oh and he claps all the time now!! Again really just started that weekend. And he is waving bye sometimes! haha

Ill post pictures later tonight! I took some yesterday evening!

October 17th, 2011, 12:44 PM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh that video is too cute! I love teh squeaky giggles!

October 17th, 2011, 02:21 PM
nilla's Avatar Veteran
Hahaha, that video is super cute!

Maddox is scooting all over the place, too. Not crawling, just scooting. Just this past weekend, he scooted over to the couch where I was sitting, pulled at my pant leg, and said "Mama mama". It was soooooo cute.

He also just started crying when he sees me leave for work. DH stays at home, so he can distract him, but it still breaks my heart.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my super cute siggy!

October 17th, 2011, 03:37 PM
armymama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ethan army crawls ALL THE TIME. He doesn't do the "real" crawl, but I'm not expecting him to because his army crawl is so efficient. Now that he pulls himself up we're beginning to think he purposely pushes himself off to plop down haha. We watched on the video monitor after we put him to bed and seriously AT LEAST 10 tens in a row he stood up, pushed off, and plopped down! lol. He got his first haircut yesterday! And we took him to a pumpkin patch. Ever since he becomes mobile he doesn't sit still long enough to cuddle which makes me sad. They're all growing up too fast! I have pics to upload but can't find the converter I need so I'll have to post some later. I don't come on here nearly enough though.
October 19th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Baby 3.0's Avatar Surprised by #3!!
Thanks for the updates! They are all doing so good!!

Alyssa learned how to crawl a few weeks ago but perfected it last week. Her fav is to pull herself up & cruise. She eats like a champ. Even big pieces. She's doing everything my other 2 didnt do early. She's been talking a lot! Well trying to. I know I heard up a couple times. She's such a great baby but I wish she would nap more. Mommy could use some quite time before the big kids get home

Here's my fav from the pumpkin farm!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search