My L&D trip

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So I went and got my hair done yesterday (the girl took nearly 4 hours to do highlights) I was super exhausted when I left but I needed to stop at the store for a few things. I wasn't feeling 100% when I went in but pushed through I made it about 4 aisles in and I felt a gush of something. I thought to my self "hmmm, baby must have pushed some pee or something" I ignored it and went on, fastly, to more aisles and another gush of it this time bigger. At this point I am freaking out cause DF isn't with me I am 20 min from home and I still needed to pay. I called my dr as I got in the car. The nurse that called back thought for sure it was my water even though I told her it did not go through my jeans, but it was making me feel constantly wet and uncomfortable. Being that I have been having contractions we couldn't go on that so I ended in L&D.

I guess the fluid that I am "leaking" is kinda a lubricant that the body can produce in prepping for birth, I just have an over abundance of it. UGH just another fun stage of this pregnancy I guess. I was having some really strong contractions on the monitor though and the nurse (although not certain) does not look for this little on to stay put until induction day...I have a dr appt today and hopefully he agrees or will just strip me
November 17th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope all goes well at the doctor! Let us know what they say....hope baby comes soon!

November 17th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope baby comes soon! I know what you're talking about though, I have that too...when it comes out it feels like a big gush, but when I go and look there's only a little bit there...it freaks me out everytime it happens though!
November 17th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just got home from the dr and he was super convinced my water broke lol. I had to redo the ferning test, I am about 3 cm and thinning, everything is ready to go for induction on Tuesday! Last weekend of being pregnant
November 17th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
He's letting you go til tuesday even though he thinks your water is broken??
November 17th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
O no, he just retested and he got a negative too, so I guess we were all wrong.
November 17th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
oh ok, I was going to say that was probably not the best idea if your water is broken to wait til tuesday! LOL
November 21st, 2011, 10:18 AM
Sillylittlefishey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had that same gushing going on last Friday...it was even running down my leg. I ended up in L&D and they did a couple tests though and both came back negative for amniotic fluid. I will have her sometime this week though....if she hasn't come by Saturday, my dr will induce. I'm kind of hoping for a Thanksgiving baby though...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search