Count Me In

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2011, 10:42 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Im so ready to lose my "flap" It's got me down so much!!

PP Weight- 205 lbs
Total Weight- 245 lbs
Current Weight- 230 lbs
Goal Weight- 165 lbs

Monday is my 6 week PP check up and I know I will get the release to be active again. I am determined this time around to make head way when it comes to weight loss! It's going to be hard at first because Ill have to wait till DH gets home from work, so he can watch the big kids while I go to the gym (and take Blaine with me) The hard part is DH gets home usually around 4-4:30 and the gym closes at 5. Thankfully its just across the street from my house so I should be able to at least get 30 mins in most days. I need to work SUPER hard on eating better and being more healthy in general, which is currently my problem as I've had munchies at night BAD!!

Im not to sure when to start working out, probably best to wait till after Thanksgiving. Yes, that is when Ill start.. Here is my mini goal for the month....

Mini goal- To lose 5-10 lbs from Nov. 28-Dec. 28

Current weight
Dec. 6- 219

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy

Last edited by RobinX02; December 6th, 2011 at 02:14 PM.
November 18th, 2011, 08:26 AM
ashjuan123's Avatar Super Mommy
Ya good luck girlie!!

December 6th, 2011, 02:13 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Went to the gym yesterday and did the elliptical for 30 minutes. Im so out of shape! lol Hopefully today Ill get to go again. DH said I could go right after he gets home from work, lets see if he remembers.. lol

I weighed myself this morning before lunch and I am down to 219! woot! Im also going to try to remember to weigh my self on Tuesdays.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search