Joining in!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2011, 08:47 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
Before I was pregnant I ranged between 112-119 depending on what day of the week it was... I am not setting my weight loss goals that low, because I have hips and all boobs now. I am shooting for 125 as I'll be 30 years in January. I topped out at 164 when I was pregnant, I am down to 130 now, so really only 5lbs to go, but I am still "fluffy" if you know what I mean, haha

Just saying, I am not going to diet thru the holidays, because I want to eat! But come January or February I am going to start working on my body more... And see how food reacts, and if I need to cut some things out. I HAD a high metabolism but who knows what pregnancy did to that.

Mainly my problem areas are my tummy and my butt/thighs. So any workouts anyone can suggest for those.. Much appreciated
November 22nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
meganmacg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You're doing so well! I'm a bit jealous. I took a few abs classes at work after Q to get rid of the pudge. We used to have cable and there were abs programs on certain on demand channels. Can you try that?
January 23rd, 2012, 11:16 AM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
I am going to be honest, there is no scale in this house, but I am going to be starting a jogging/running routine with the lady I am staying with and hopefully I can build up my stamina and shed some of the fluff.

I am still eating everything I can get my hands on, but I tell myself it's because I need the calories to BF. Probably not true, but... its still what I tell myself haha
January 25th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You can do it!!! Ditto Megan about the ab workout on demand on cable if you've got it...I think there might be one on Netflix too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search