Too Too Tired Tuesday!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 22nd, 2011, 03:24 PM
EricaLee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How long are you sleeping at a time these days???

What do you do to keep you going?

(Yes I know I am late, day from hell over here, LOL)

Big time thanks to jmmysterymaker for my WONDERFUL siggie!

November 22nd, 2011, 04:02 PM
Regular
Every other night I get 7ish hours (my husband and I switch off nights), but that said work is insanely busy right now so I'm exhausted. During my pregnancy I had finally gotten away from Diet Cokes, well let's just say that didn't last too long!
November 22nd, 2011, 04:34 PM
EricaLee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I sleep 4-5 hours at a time.... I have gotten 6 a couple of times

I have a Keurig! It's get a lot of use.... and I drink Diet Coke...I EBF... but I would die otherwise!

Big time thanks to jmmysterymaker for my WONDERFUL siggie!

November 22nd, 2011, 05:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Kynslee has usually for the most part started going 6-8 hour stretches. But, she does have her nights (like last night) where she is up a couple times and not sleep good. She does fight us going down, and it's such a pain!! But, once down she finally sleeps.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
November 22nd, 2011, 08:17 PM
robinmichele87's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It depends on when I actually go to sleep. I stay up too late usually. lol. He'll sleep from 9/930 until at least 2, sometimes 4 or 5 but I don't usually go to bed until 11 or 12. So, at the most I get a 4-5 hour stretch. Then if it's a morning I can sleep in, I'll get another 4-5 hours from that feeding until 9 or 10. If it's not a day to sleep in, I'm back up in a couple hours at 7.

The nights that he's up at 2,5, and then 7 are kind of rough. The nights that he's only up once around 5 (especially if I can sleep in) are great.

The thing that keeps me going is that I have to. haha. And looking forward to the days I can sleep in or get a nap!
November 22nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
It varies, but i guess on average 4-5hours at a strech. I have gotten a few 6-7hours here and there, which where WONDERFUL!!

Cherry Coke Zero and Starbucks are my best friends!

November 23rd, 2011, 12:18 AM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I'm really lucky, 2 hours. He gets up 10-20 times a night. My husband works 50-60 hours a week and I'm a SAHM so I'm the only one that gets up with him every single night. Needless to say, I'm DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
November 23rd, 2011, 05:47 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Where did you folks get these babies who sleep????

Kieran fights sleep like mad. It takes a good hour to get him down at night and he is up four hours later (like clockwork) and then up every hour or so until 6am. Sometimes we spend a couple hours beween 3-6 pushing to poo...so those days he is up not down. And he doesn't nap for more than 20 minutes during the day.

Seriously...I drew the crappy sleep lottery winners. Both my boys have been terrible sleepers. My first was like ^^ that one. Up 10 times a night until he was 9 months old!

But back to topic, I get around 3.5 of the first stretch, then a broken nother 2 hours or so. So around 5.5 hours. And I keep going because I don't really see another option! My 2-year-old isn't gonna feed himself and this little dude sure as heck demands a lot of attention. Although admittedly, I find myself dozing while nursing in the afternoons.
November 23rd, 2011, 07:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Chloe sleeps for 5 to 7 hours at a time. After the first long stretch of sleep, I can only get her to sleep for between 1 and 3 hours after that, but overall I am fairly rested.
I drink a lot of coffee.

Tags
playroom , tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search