2 month checkup

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
She cried most of the time but is healthy she is 14lbd 6.4 oz and 24.8 inches tall. Some of her little rolls are irritated from chafing and got a bit of an infection so we got a scrip for that, makes me feel bad though I missed it but she has so many rolls. Unfortunately not much we can do for the cradle cap, baby acne andmucus other than what I already do, she got shots and we go back in two months.

December 5th, 2011, 01:04 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Sounds like sort of a rough appt Although I am so glad she is growing well (looks like you are getting another chart-topper like Elise!) Don't feel bad about not catching the infection, babies get them so easily at this age. Liam has had a yeast one around his mouth that my doctor had to point out to ME today. Lol. It just looked like a dry patch to me, but we were there anyway for Kieran, so she gave me a cream for it. We can't get everything and obviously Alex is no worse for it. Be gentle on yourself mama
December 5th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Thanks Ashlee dh is always telling me not to be so hard on myself but Alex is so unhappy a lot it is hard not to feel like I am doing it all wrong but it makes me feel better having the doctor tell me I am doing the right things for her and she just has to grow out of this colicky phase

December 6th, 2011, 12:19 AM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad she is healthy. The other stuff will all resolve. Sounds like she is growing very well and you are doing a great job

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

December 6th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am glad she is growing so well! Don't feel bad about the infection, it happens to the best of us--they have so many folds, stuff just happens.

December 7th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad she is doing well. Don't worry about the infection, its sometimes easy to miss things.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search