So Sore

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2011, 01:44 PM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Anyone else feeling very tender after delivery? What are you doing to ease the soreness?

Harry was born 4 days ago and I'm feeling really sorry for myself today! I had an episiotomy and my lady area is super tender right now! I dont remember being this sore with jake, but i imagine it'll be harder to recover after my second episiotomy.
Just wanted to share! lol!

December 12th, 2011, 01:59 PM
jessicab25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to jessicab25
My lady areas 100% fine its my hips that bother me. I need to go see a chiropracter and get adjusted. The first 3 days it felt like i had been in a car accident. I hope you feel better!!
December 12th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Episiotomies are the worst! I only had one with my first baby. To be honest it was so painful that at my six week follow up I thought they were going to tell me it was infected, but it wasn't. It just too a long time to heal unfortunately. The witch hazel pads gave me temporary relief....but mainly just rest and time. I can sympathize with your pain! Have you tried using ice or does that make it worse?
December 12th, 2011, 02:36 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
I tore inside and out and I still don't feel it lol I guess I'll wait!

December 12th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had an episiotomy with my first and it hurt bad for about a week. I was even afraid to wipe. I hope the soreness goes away quickly.

Thank you *Julka* for my beautiful siggy
December 12th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i haven't had him yet, but when i had Cheyenne they hurt i wonder if how big has anything to do with it?

December 12th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Hoping for baby #2
As bad as I tore i am thankful the recovery wasnt that bad. It still swells if i walk around to much during the day. I also have to sit in a strange position usually 1 leg indian style since putting to much pressure down there aches. I hope you start feeling better soon!

December 12th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My lady parts are feeling a lot better, but the first week was pure h*ll when it came to the pain. I had an espisiotomy also. I thought the pain and soreness would never go away the first week, but it has gotten significantly better over the last couple days. I hope you start feeling better soon!

December 12th, 2011, 07:47 PM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
thanks so much girls, it really helps to know that this is normal! Ice doesnt help, but i have a hot water bottle on it atm and it feels sooo much better. I kinda forget that its only been 5 days and i need to be patient!

December 12th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Veteran
With my DD I tore all 4 ways and was really sore. They sent me home with a week of Percocet and that really helped. I couldn't really walk much. I had to sit on one of those donuts so I didn't push on it. I also used Dermoplast numbing spray after every time I used the bathroom. Have you tried any of those ideas? After a week, mine felt better and by 2 weeks I was back to normal.
December 13th, 2011, 03:25 AM
Veteran
im right there with u, i feel like ive been in an accident. i feel sore all over and my section scar burns! all part of the healing proces
s the midwives keep saying. my hubby's having a vesectomy in the next few weeks, so, i wont be doing this again! hope u feel better soon, hugs
December 13th, 2011, 10:11 PM
caitlinmcc's Avatar 1st time mommy
I am so sore in my lady parts also and my boobs are killing me! I also tore inside and out and could barely walk for the first couple days. At least everyday gets a little bit better.

check out my blog fourthstpayphone.blogspot.com and
pintsizestyle.com/
December 14th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had an episotomy with my first and it was a harder recovery than my csection with Hailey! I don't remember being sore but I do remember it being painful and very uncomfortable to sit and everything.

I'm still sore, my belly is very very tender still and my left side still gets a sharp pain..I'm ready to be totally healed..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search