Echo echo echo (lets post some updates!!)

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Jennyt13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This play room is EMPTY!! Where are all my playdates??? Miss you girls! Its easier for me to come in here during the day than the FB group since I can get into here from work.

How is everyone doing?? How are your lo's?? Any new milestones? How is the birthday planning coming along?

Michael and I are great. He's still cruising the furniture, and standing some on his own. He climbs the stairs like a pro. I had to yell at DH cause he turned his back while I was upstairs getting ready, and he had climbed all the way up the stairs by the time he realized he was gone!!! YIKES!!

We bought a gate - but it doesn't work well because we have quarter round and it won't attach right

We think we are going to start whole milk soon. Michael will be 11 months tomorrow! Where has the time gone! He's a little over 25 lbs now - and fitting into some 2T sleepers!

He opened his first presents on Saturday - it was so cute. The first toy he opened, he LOVED!!! So - when we went to put it down to get the next present - he started crying!

We had a little mishap with our water heater over the weekend. I could have cried (oh wait - I did!) it was 2 1/2 hours until we were hosting a party - and we needed a new water heater!! We moved the party to my parents house.... and things went well there... so - we had to tackle that issue on Sunday.

We ordered Michaels birthday invites! We had to have it at a Pizza place near our house (Home run Inn for those who have heard of it) - since we have too many people coming! Next year - we will scale it down. But I want to be able to have everyone there for his first. This is mostly family - a couple friends. We will have about 60! Not sure if we are doing a theme, since its at a restaurant - but it will be a nice event nontheless!

Michael Joseph Born 1/14/11 at 2:46pm
Baby Christian - born into heaven at 22 weeks gestation - 7/14/12

Starting IVF/PGD - September 2012
47 eggs retrieved (OUCH!)
38 eggs mature
26 eggs fertilized
10 embryos biopsied
3 embryos - 2 boys, 1 girl are waiting to be transferred - transferring 1 boy 1 girl on first FET!!!

2/12/13 - FET - Cancelled due to fluid in the uterus
2/20/13 - Hysteroscopy scheduled - 1 polyp removed.

4/10/13 - FET - 2 embies transferred as planned! 1 boy 1 girl!
4/22/13 - Trying to wait to test - Beta scheduled!! -
7/31/13 - FET - 1 embie transferred - 1 boy
8/7/13 - 7dp5dt - - but very light
8/9/13 - 9dp5dt - - no mistaking this one!
8/12/13 - 1st Beta scheduled - 64
8/14/13 - 2nd Beta scheduled - only 10
03/03/14 - FET #3 - 1 embie transferred - 1 girl
3/11/14 - FAINT BFP
3/13/14 - HCG only 20.2
3/17/14 - HCG rose to 151!!!
3/20/14 - HCG rose again - 630! Nurse was in shock!
3/27/14 - Ultrasound scheduled - HB Found! 6w1d 124bpm
4/3/14 - Second Ultrasound - Still doing well!
4/14/14 - First OB appointment - looking good!
December 13th, 2011, 08:47 AM
jaime9's Avatar Veteran
Hello!!!
I'm here checking in almost daily and I try to post as well

My LO is pretty much doing the same.He is obsessed with climbing the stairs but hasnt learned how to come down safely..

He doesn't eat any baby food or cereal (all real food).I give him whole milk with cereal and he seems to be doing ok.he's fully walking and constantly on the move lol
He opens his eyes in the morning and just wants to get down and start walking aimlessly around the house.I started letting him walk around outside but it's a little trickier because of the texture and hilly areas.
I need to get him some boots for the winter.
Birthday party is on the 7th and very low-key.Just immediate family (trying to save money).
oh and he LOVES to harass the dog lol
December 13th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Jennyt13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime9 View Post
oh and he LOVES to harass the dog lol
Mine too - YIKES! She has some mild food bowl agression - that we tried to get rid of - she never snapped at anyone, but growls when someone bothers her as she is eating... I fear he is gonna make her mad one day! We keep our eyes on him while she is eating, and put the bowls up for part of the day...

Oh - and Michael still eats baby cereal, and some fruit - but, everything else is grown up food! Well, and gerber toddler products...

Michael Joseph Born 1/14/11 at 2:46pm
Baby Christian - born into heaven at 22 weeks gestation - 7/14/12

Starting IVF/PGD - September 2012
47 eggs retrieved (OUCH!)
38 eggs mature
26 eggs fertilized
10 embryos biopsied
3 embryos - 2 boys, 1 girl are waiting to be transferred - transferring 1 boy 1 girl on first FET!!!

2/12/13 - FET - Cancelled due to fluid in the uterus
2/20/13 - Hysteroscopy scheduled - 1 polyp removed.

4/10/13 - FET - 2 embies transferred as planned! 1 boy 1 girl!
4/22/13 - Trying to wait to test - Beta scheduled!! -
7/31/13 - FET - 1 embie transferred - 1 boy
8/7/13 - 7dp5dt - - but very light
8/9/13 - 9dp5dt - - no mistaking this one!
8/12/13 - 1st Beta scheduled - 64
8/14/13 - 2nd Beta scheduled - only 10
03/03/14 - FET #3 - 1 embie transferred - 1 girl
3/11/14 - FAINT BFP
3/13/14 - HCG only 20.2
3/17/14 - HCG rose to 151!!!
3/20/14 - HCG rose again - 630! Nurse was in shock!
3/27/14 - Ultrasound scheduled - HB Found! 6w1d 124bpm
4/3/14 - Second Ultrasound - Still doing well!
4/14/14 - First OB appointment - looking good!
December 13th, 2011, 10:33 AM
kdmommie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Jenny & Jaime. It's been so dead in here. The FB group just takes over. Jenny are you not allowed to FB at work?

Logan has a rash on and off. I have him a dermotologist appt last week but the day we were supposed to go, the rash was gone. Now it's back. So I think it's eczema. Boo. He is walking/running. He still takes a few falls but gets right back up. I haven't weighed him in a while but my guess would be 19 - 20 lbs. He BFs 2 or 3 times a day plus 5 times at night. He eats regular food plus gerber oatmeal and pasta. I'm thinking about trying to switch to whole milk over Christmas break and get him to STTN.

December 13th, 2011, 01:26 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Natalie turns 11 months on Friday. It makes me a bit sad to be honest. She is growing up too quickly. I love this stage but I miss my little snuggler.

She is doing her best to be the last to meet every developmental milestone. She can roll over but rarely does so. She has mastered scooting all over the place on her butt. She can get on three but just can't get her last chubby knee under her in order to be on all four.

She still nurses 2-3 times a day but not for as long each time. I'm starting to think about weaning but I'm not really sure how to do it. I'm tired of pumping at work but I still like nursing her especially first thing in the morning. I'll love the extra sleep but I will miss getting to hang out with just the two of us in the morning. She eats everything that we do. I have some oatmeal and a few baby food veggies left. I think they will probably go in the donation bin at the grocery store because she would much rather eat the real thing at this point. She ate almost an entire can of mandarin oranges for lunch yesterday. She loves BBQ which is one of my favorites so I'm happy.

She LOVES our cats and they both HATE her. She gets so excited when they walk in the room. She squeals, throws up her arms and tries to scoot over to them. They stop dead in their tracks and run in the opposite direction. Cracks me up. They are so screwed once she can chase after them!

We are taking her to Phoenix in a couple of weeks. I'm nervous about her first plane ride and being "those people" that everyone is secretly praying they don't have to sit by. We've never been away from home with her for more than two nights and we'll be gone almost a week. We get to visit Julie and Taylor while we're there so I'm excited about that.

When we get back, it will be birthday party time. I'm done shopping for Christmas so I'm going to start on her party stuff. I think we are going to get her a wagon for her present. We'll just do lunch and cake and presents with family and a couple of our friends. I bought a cake pan that makes numbers and letters so I thought about making an 'N' cake and some '1' cakes in different flavors and then a little one for her to play with/eat/wear.
December 13th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Annette, I can just imagine Natalie scooting on her booty. I would love to see a video of it As far as weaning goes, just try to substitute milk or formula in place of one of your sessions. Probably her least interested one first. Try that for maybe a week then substitute another. It's a bittersweet time. When I weaned Ian at 8.5 months I was happy to have my whole body back and be able to be away for long periods of time. But I also missed that time with him. I think I'm going to have a harder time weaning Logan. He is much more interested in it than Ian was. Even if Logan is full sometimes he just needs the comfort nursing gives to him. I have no idea how to wean him!

December 13th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Veteran
How can I get on the FB group? I look here often for what other people are going through but it's pretty dead. I want to be included in the fun!!
December 14th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Veteran
Britney is at such a fun stage now. The first 4 months were extremely hard (lots of crying and she hated the car). We just got back from a trip to Disney World and she was fantastic!

She loves our cat too but our cat is mean so I constantly have to make sure that she only looks at the cat but does not touch her.

We are still on baby food. She gags so easily I am completely paranoid to let her eat any regular food other than cheese.

She is starting to stand now but her balancing is still a work in progress. I wish her hair on the top would grow because the back is growing great but she is going to be sporting a mullet soon if the front doesn't catch up. After having 3 boys, I can't wait to put her hair in little pony tails!!!

Oh and she now has 7 teeth. So cute to see her with teeth!

I was curious about the FB group too.
December 14th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Jillian79 and lcole, we will need the names you use on FB to add you to the group.

December 14th, 2011, 12:18 PM
tricialeesb's Avatar Super Mommy
Cora is doing well also. She loves her older brother but hates when he takes something away from her.

She eats mostly normal food and a LOT of it. If she is still hungry after she's eaten everything we gave her we will give her a yogurt or a jar of baby food. But mostly its chopped up chicken, veggies, fruit, and cheerios.

She just started to pull herself up on furniture and in the matter of one day has progressed to cruising! She's not too steady, though, so I don't think walking is coming any time soon. However, she loves to hold your hand and walk with you. She thinks she is the bees knees when she does it.

No plans for birthday party yet. I need to get on that. We will do a joint party for her and DS. His bday is the 3rd.

I'd also like in on the FB group. I'll PM my FB Name.

[/url]
December 14th, 2011, 03:11 PM
bcmommy0409's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi girls! I try hard to stay on here, but haven't been doing too well at it lately.

Hudson is doing great and will be one in just two weeks (so hard to believe). Hudson is speed crawling EVERYWHERE, pulls up on EVERYTHING, and cruises all over the place. His newest skill (unfortunately) is climbing the stairs. We need to get a get, because he can get up there so fast and it is just not safe.

He is still toothless, but eats any and everything in sight. He is down to just two 8oz bottles a day (morning and night) so I am hoping the transition off of the bottle will go okay.

I need to get on the whole birthday thing. We will most likely do it late morning/early afternoon on New Year's Eve as a combo with his brother who will turn three on 1-2. This is the first year that we want to do an actual party with friends (rather than just family) so I need to get moving.
Hudson Joseph 12-28-2010
December 15th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdmommie View Post
Jillian79 and lcole, we will need the names you use on FB to add you to the group.
Ok I sent you a private message! Thanks!!!
December 15th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Sent you a PM back Jillian.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search