Im not in LABOR!!!!!!!!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to heartsleeve71
Did I catch anyone thinking I was, lol! I was having contractions 4 min apart this am before my last doctor appt to the point we thought this was it, well NOT. They started spacing out again on the way and then when I was hooked up I had a couple but after they went away completely! I was so upset and especially after the doc said I was exactly the same as last week. So all the contractions and discomfort did absolutely nothing over the past week but make me uncomfortable.

So needless to say I had a meltdown again and now am just looking to pass the time quickly to get me to my c section on Monday! I just want to have my little man finally in my arms. Anyway, I know , I know, I'll get there.
December 13th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel you. For some reason, I will have contractions at home all night or all day but then I get to a hospital/dr. office and they are gone.

It is getting old...

I think I'll probably stay home with my contractions right until I'm 9 cm because I'm paranoid that they'll send me home. LOL.

Hugs!
December 13th, 2011, 01:21 PM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
Awwwww I'm sorry your body is tricking you!! I know how you feel, apart from it seems you have been tricked more than me!

Have you got a scheduled c-sect? Or are they thinking of giving you one on your due date?

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

December 13th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Fiddlist's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How frustrating!! I hope something happens for you for real!

December 13th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to heartsleeve71
NS Mommy that's exactly what i have gotten like 2 or 3 days now! I was woken last night with a few and then after dtd this am they started and were coming really regular for like 90 minutes until the dr office! It's just frustrating to know they aren't even doing anything but causing me pain and discomfort.

I do have a scheduled csection Monday at 8 15 am so there is an end to this, it's just not soon enough for me. I've never gone beyond 38 weeks so this is really hard.
December 13th, 2011, 02:17 PM
LookingGlassAlice's Avatar Pagan FTM
i feel your pain. I wanna go so badly!
More fundamental than religion is our basic human spirituality. We have a basic human disposition towards love, kindness and affection, irrespective of whether we have a religious framework or not. When we nurture this most basic human resource – when we set about cultivating those basic inner values which we all appreciate in others, then we start to live spiritually. - Dalai Lama

[/url]
December 13th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hang in there....you're almost there!
December 14th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww I'm sorry hun!! but you are right there is an end in sight!!

December 14th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww I'm sorry. That has got to be so frustrating. Fingers crossed you go before Monday but if not, at least there's a light at the end.

Thank you *Julka* for my beautiful siggy
December 14th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
I'm sorry your body is being mean, but you are almost there! Monday will be here before you know it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search