New Years Resolutions

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Rockstarmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What resolutions are on your list for 2012? Did you keep any of your resolutions from this last year?

December 27th, 2011, 03:02 PM
afauce
My resolution this year is to stop drinking soda and to lose my last 7 pounds. Even though I have been trying and its not budging!!!
December 27th, 2011, 03:37 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been resolving to not get hit by a bus for so many years and it keeps working so I'm sticking with it.

I am also resolving to be pregnant in 2012. Hope that works too!!
December 27th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Veteran
I have my usual, lose weight and gain patience!
December 27th, 2011, 09:46 PM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a bunch of new year goals.
-I did really good with couponing and stretching money, this year I want to do even better.
-live more green
-give back and help others more.
-lose weight (60lbs is the goal)
-spend some us time with dh
-get more organized and less chaotic

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
December 28th, 2011, 08:22 AM
azrunningmom's Avatar Julie S
I want to do better at sticking to the budget that DH gave me in regards to Taylor And no more frivolous spending....that one is gonna be hard! LOL!! And I want to do another Half Marathon, but this goal is going to take some commitment from DH to watch T so I can do my long runs on the weekends. He thinks his sleep is more important and I should just take her with me but I'm not taking her out on an 8 or 9 mile run. Not gonna happen this year!!
Baby Taylor arrived on 01/04/2011 at 9:26pm weighing 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long

December 28th, 2011, 09:51 AM
NiKA's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still deciding...but I have a few personal goals (moreso then a resolution)

I'm going back to work (in the office versus from home) so I want to be better at time management (I'm a HUGE procrastinator)

I'm hoping to lose my last 5 lbs that just won't seem to go away, I'm also hoping to learn to run (might be asking tips Julie) as I really like it, just have to find some 'time' to do it. I'm hoping this will at least tone up my belly.
December 28th, 2011, 11:24 AM
azrunningmom's Avatar Julie S
I'm here if you need help!! I have trouble finding the time as well Especially during the week after working. I pick Taylor up at 5ish and can be at the gym by 5:30-6:30 and home by 6:45 but then I feel bad feeding her dinner so late. That is my biggest obstacle when it comes to working out during the week.
Baby Taylor arrived on 01/04/2011 at 9:26pm weighing 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long

December 28th, 2011, 03:42 PM
MomtoParker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I plan to be more organized in my job and in my life at home.

I want to lose at least the last 10 lbs to be pre-Parker and then an additional 10-15. I joined Weight Watchers yesterday, so I am getting on this one before the New Year!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search