Motivated Monday?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2012, 08:15 AM
Rockstarmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So.... Do you feel motivated on this first Monday of the new year??

I do! I wrote out my resolutions and I'm gonna do my best! However, I do not feel motivated to clean and take down the tree.... Ugh.... I don't wanna!!

January 2nd, 2012, 03:18 PM
kdmommie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't make any resoluations. But I do feel motivated today. I've been doing some cleaning. Feels good to get things done.

January 2nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Veteran
I SO share your sentiments....after the unexpected trip to Chicago last week, I feel compl'etely robbed of my holiday ya know...so back to work on Thurs and I still am like a week behind. Mere will be 1 Friday and I'm NOT ready.....

Mackey, wife to Rah and Mom to
Micah, Michaela,Matthew,Mason,Miles,Macauley,Mireya and Meredith
January 2nd, 2012, 05:16 PM
MomtoParker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, I am feeling pretty good about being motivated! I went in and got weighed in for my first week on Weight Watchers, and I lost a pound this week...with the holidays! So excited!

January 2nd, 2012, 08:26 PM
kdmommie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomtoParker View Post
Yeah, I am feeling pretty good about being motivated! I went in and got weighed in for my first week on Weight Watchers, and I lost a pound this week...with the holidays! So excited!
That's fantastic!!!

January 3rd, 2012, 07:15 AM
azrunningmom's Avatar Julie S
I pretty much have no motivation to do anything lately I'm starting a new job with the same company, and am SO not looking forward to it. I really don't want to do it, but it's either that or lose my job and I know DH would NOT be happy about that. I didn't really make any serious resolutions....well maybe to stop frivolous spending, but that's about it. I'll start that one AFTER Taylor's birthday on Sat
Baby Taylor arrived on 01/04/2011 at 9:26pm weighing 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long

January 4th, 2012, 08:54 AM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrunningmom View Post
I pretty much have no motivation to do anything lately I'm starting a new job with the same company, and am SO not looking forward to it. I really don't want to do it, but it's either that or lose my job and I know DH would NOT be happy about that. I didn't really make any serious resolutions....well maybe to stop frivolous spending, but that's about it. I'll start that one AFTER Taylor's birthday on Sat
Very funny. At least you are starting, right???

It's my first day back to work after vacation and I'm on here so clearly not motivated. I was going to take the tree down yesterday but did other stuff instead. We have to take it down this weekend because Natalie's party is next weekend and we need the space for people to sit and eat.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search