Friday the 13th Friday Five!!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2012, 10:52 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Do you believe in ghosts?
Do you believe in aliens?
What's your favorite scary movie?
If someone said they put a curse on you would you be scared?
What is one fear you had as a child?

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
January 13th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Rabbit8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes!
Do you believe in aliens? Yes, but not like the things you see in the movies. The universe is just too vast for us to be the only life forms out there imo.
What's your favorite scary movie? Poltergeist and then Exorcist. I need to watch these every Halloween lol.
If someone said they put a curse on you would you be scared? Depends on who said it. If it was my brother, I'd tell him where to shove it. If it was some scary old woman into witchcraft, then yes.
What is one fear you had as a child? That Norman Bates was going to stab me to death in the shower. It didn't help that my older brothers would sneak into the bathroom when I was in the shower and grab the tube of toothpaste and suddenly start slashing at the curtain when I was in there. lol which is pretty funny to me now, but back then scared the daylights out of me.
January 13th, 2012, 11:01 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Do you believe in ghosts? not sure, I wouldn't rule it out.
Do you believe in aliens? I think it's very possible.
What's your favorite scary movie? 28 Days Later
If someone said they put a curse on you would you be scared? I might be if they were a creepy person that was convincing. I don't really think someone can curse you but I think if someone said they cursed me it would scare me and I'd always have it in the back of my head. Like Steph, if a family member said it, it wouldn't scare me. I'd probably just bust out laughing.
What is one fear you had as a child? I couldn't hang my arm over the bed. I was sure something would come grab me if I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit8 View Post
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes!
Do you believe in aliens? Yes, but not like the things you see in the movies. The universe is just too vast for us to be the only life forms out there imo.
What's your favorite scary movie? Poltergeist and then Exorcist. I need to watch these every Halloween lol.
If someone said they put a curse on you would you be scared? Depends on who said it. If it was my brother, I'd tell him where to shove it. If it was some scary old woman into witchcraft, then yes.
What is one fear you had as a child? That Norman Bates was going to stab me to death in the shower. It didn't help that my older brothers would sneak into the bathroom when I was in the shower and grab the tube of toothpaste and suddenly start slashing at the curtain when I was in there. lol which is pretty funny to me now, but back then scared the daylights out of me.
Your brothers sound fun. LOL.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!

Tags
friday five

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search