Breastfeeding Mama's

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Are you having trouble meeting calories?
January 25th, 2012, 04:23 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
Probably.

January 25th, 2012, 08:47 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm having trouble not stuffing my face constantly if that's what you mean, lol. Just trying to make sure I choose healthy snacks that I can eat a lot of without feeling bad.
January 26th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am actually not eating enough I am eating high protein so I am always full
January 26th, 2012, 11:26 AM
I love my family!!!
I'm not eating a lot, so probably. I do graze on stuff like animal crackers, fruit, or peanut butter. Come to think of it...that's probably why my weight loss has stalled--I'm not eating enough!
January 26th, 2012, 11:31 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm taking in 1700-1800 calories right now but I think I need to up that to 2000 as I've been pretty hungry at night. So we shall see.

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

January 26th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What kind of stuff do you eat gwen? I don't know what to do I am way under calories and way over protien everyday
January 26th, 2012, 01:38 PM
How much protein are you getting and from what sources? here is exactly what I eat (every single day)
Breakfast: 2 egg white, 3 whole eggs - scrambled, 1/2 cup oatmeal made with water, 2oz blueberries, 14g walnuts, sweetened with truvia
Snack: 2 chocolate rice cakes with 1 tbsp natural peanut butter, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder made with 8oz of unsweetened almond milk
Lunch: Jenni-O all white meat turkey burger, 1/2 cup brown rice and 2/3 cup edamame
Snack: 1 scoop protein made with 8oz of skim milk
Dinner: 5oz chicken and 2 cups of veggies or a large spinach salad with light italian dressing.

There ya go!

January 26th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I get most of my protein from dairy (cottage cheese, milk, cheese) and meat (usually turkey or chicken)

MFP gives me 63 grams for the day
January 27th, 2012, 05:36 AM
You should be consuming about 1g of protein for every pound of lean muscle you have. So basically, I weigh 139 right now so without knowing exactly how much lean muscle I have vs fat, I just would say around 100g of protein. That's a lot!!! I would say I come close with what I'm eating now. I've also been told that dairy isn't the best thing for weight loss so try to limit that to like once a day at the most. It's just much harder for the body to digest. Chicken is always a great source for protein and fish, but I can't stand fish!!

January 27th, 2012, 10:41 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
I don't eat because nothing sounds good

January 28th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
sugarloafbaby Re: Breastfeeding Mama's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm having trouble not stuffing my face constantly if that's what you mean, lol. Just trying to make sure I choose healthy snacks that I can eat a lot of without feeling bad.

I am always hungry! I'm probably eating too many calories. I would try some fruit smoothies made with vanilla ice cream to add some calories.
January 29th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Veteran
Right now, I eat when I'm hungry but I.don't feel hungry much. I go hours without eating. I haven't been counting calories at all

In the mood for some romance? Hot, sexy romance, check out my debut novel Claimed By Desire available from amazon, barnes and nobel and the itunes ibookstore.
February 1st, 2012, 07:43 PM
Super Mommy
I'm not counting but I'd be willing to bet I'm under eating.
February 2nd, 2012, 03:21 PM
LookingGlassAlice's Avatar Pagan FTM
i likely am given im still dropping weight with little working out.
More fundamental than religion is our basic human spirituality. We have a basic human disposition towards love, kindness and affection, irrespective of whether we have a religious framework or not. When we nurture this most basic human resource – when we set about cultivating those basic inner values which we all appreciate in others, then we start to live spiritually. - Dalai Lama

[/url]
February 3rd, 2012, 04:33 PM
Super Mommy
I am starving all the time!!! I need to seriously re-vamp my eating habits so i m eating foods that fill me up
February 4th, 2012, 06:21 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I eat when I am hungry, which is pretty much all the time, but I love food And I am not really weighing myself, because I am just not into my weight, I can tell I am still too big by the mirror lol. I did start walking with LO in the moby so maybe that will help!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
February 20th, 2012, 12:37 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I eat when I'm hungry and probably not taking enough because i'm still losing weight... I now weight less than I did in high school....without working out.

The newest thing i have integrated into my diet is fresh fruits.... they are expensive but so yummy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search