New Week 1.30

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2012, 05:53 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello ladies!! How's the weight loss coming? It's a new week so make this a new start! Need to drink more water DO IT!! Need to get movin? GET MOVIN!!! Eat better??? What do you need to do better?

Start with small changes and it won't be so overwhelming!

What's your plan for the week? How many days are you gonna exercise? What new HEALTHY recipes will you try this week?

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

January 30th, 2012, 07:41 AM
jojow
I lost 2 lbs in the past week, making my loss a total of nine lbs in the past 3 weeks. I will probably work out every day, 5 of those days running and all of them some form of strength training. I've just begun making my own kefir, so I will be incorporating that into a lot of things (smoothies, shakes, cheese, bread, etc.). I am trying to drink more water also.
January 30th, 2012, 09:46 AM
That's awesome Jo!!! I'm so proud of you for sticking with this!! Keep up the good work!

My goals are just to stick with my plan and "diet" 100%!!! So far so good...however we are having a Superbowl party at our house so that is gonna be a CHALLENGE!!!

Today's agenda is strength training arms and run 3 miles!

January 30th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
I have my 6 week PP appt this week so i'm pretty sure i'll get the green light to start exercising! The appointment isn't until Friday so i'll be starting after that. I think i'm going to do my 4 days a week of the exercise DVD to start and the other 3 days i'll get DH to go for a walk with baby and I

January 30th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am down 7 Pounds since starting my efforts!!!! I am so proud of myself, I have 5 more pounds roughly to get to prepregnancy weight and about 20 to main goal.

I definitly need to drink more water and try and find some more time to get in some workouts.
January 31st, 2012, 10:28 AM
I'm so jealous of you all that are back to your pre-pg weights already. I'm down 25lbs, but still have 24lb more to go. I gained 46lbs while prego. UGH

January 31st, 2012, 04:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCMomma View Post
I'm so jealous of you all that are back to your pre-pg weights already. I'm down 25lbs, but still have 24lb more to go. I gained 46lbs while prego. UGH
I should requote mine lol I am 5 pounds from this pregnancy I never lost mine from dd1 (where I gained about 60 pounds) HMMMPPHH
February 1st, 2012, 09:57 AM
caitlinmcc's Avatar 1st time mommy
I was losing so fast but stopped 10lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight for the last couple of weeks. I had my 6 week appt monday so yesterday I started working out. I'm so sore today!! I didn't realize how out of shape I am.
I'm hoping I can get in a workout everyday

check out my blog fourthstpayphone.blogspot.com and
pintsizestyle.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search