Sleep

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Let's talk about sleep, baby!

What time does your baby get up and go to bed?

How long are they awake between naps?

How long do they nap for?

How many times are they awake during the night?

Expecting baby #4!

February 6th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Katelyn now sleeps from about 8 until about 7 she's only getting once a night to eat too these days. I my lc!
Naps though, ugh. Her naps consist of falling asleep nursing and dozing for 10-20 min. If I can get one or two half hour naps where I'm NOT holding her its a great day.

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

February 7th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy

What time does your baby get up and go to bed? she gets up between 6 and 7am and she goes to bed btwn 530 and 630pm

How long are they awake between naps? well that really depends...she is up for about two hours in the morning b4 she needs a nap....but during the day she goes 2 to 3 hours btwn 30 min naps.

How long do they nap for? oh....30 minutes

How many times are they awake during the night? she has consistently been once for awhile....but last night she actually slept through the night!!! got to go get her up now....its 610 am.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
February 7th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
~We take her to bed between 9pm-10pm. She wakes up at 7am-8am.

~Hours.

~Max 2 hours.

~Sometimes she wakes at 6am for a quick boob, then sleeps for another hour or two. I say she sleeps through the night, since we don't really wake for that feed.
February 7th, 2012, 09:43 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What time does your baby get up and go to bed? Everett goes to between between 6:45 and 8 it just depends on his mood.

How long are they awake between naps? Usually 3-4 hours sometimes a little less

How long do they nap for? 30 minutes to 2 hours just depends

How many times are they awake during the night? 3-4 never less

February 7th, 2012, 10:03 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
What time does your baby get up and go to bed? On average, bed time would be 7:30-8:30 sometimes, and up for the day around 7 or 8.

How long are they awake between naps? Anywhere from 1.5-3 hours

How long do they nap for? Usually 30 minutes. Once in a while after her wake up I can get her back to sleep and she will do another hour

How many times are they awake during the night? It's been getting better, probably about 4-6 right now. But they are quick wake ups.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
February 7th, 2012, 10:18 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
What time does your baby get up and go to bed? He usually falls to sleep around 9pm in the living room with us. I take him to bed with me around 11ish and feed him (he barely wakes up), he sleeps in his crib in my room all night until about 7-8am.

How long are they awake between naps? Sometimes only an hour other times 3 or so...

How long do they nap for? He usually has cat naps. So 20-30 mins. But usually once a day he'll sleep for about 2 hours.

How many times are they awake during the night? He only slightly wakes when he wants his soother, I give it to him and he goes right back to sleep.

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

February 7th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
What time does your baby get up and go to bed? varies from night to night, but he's down 12 hours with 2 to 3 wake ups to eat in between

How long are they awake between naps? in the mornings his intervals are shorter time awake and shorter naps. he'll usually take a really long nap in the afternoon between 2-3 for about 2-3 hours. in the evenings he has short naps, but is awake longer between them. probably because the house is so active in the evenings.

How long do they nap for? 30 to 45 minutes are his short naps. he'll give me one long nap a day anywhere from 2-3 hours

How many times are they awake during the night? usually twice, sometimes more
February 7th, 2012, 02:07 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
What time does your baby get up and go to bed? She goes to bed late, around midnight. But she won't sleep long unless I'm close by

3-4 hours

How long do they nap for? Alaina is a cat-napper; she sleeps for 20-30 minutes. Right now she has been asleep for about an hour which is a new record!

How many times are they awake during the night? At least 3, usually more. I don't count because I'm half-asleep myself

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

February 7th, 2012, 06:32 PM
DaniB+3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Down to bed anywhere between 8 PM and 12 AM (and sometimes even later). Up anytime between 8-11 AM. He'd probably sleep the whole morning away if I stayed in bed with him but sadly that can't happen on most days.

He can only last 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the morning before crashing for his first nap. After that he can last for usually 3-5 hours between naps.

30-45 minutes. Sometimes an hour or more, but not very often.

Depends on your definition of "waking." He usually wakes 2-3 times within 1-2 hours of putting him down. He doesn't settle very well. But once he's out, he's out. He'll wake once in the night to feed but it almost always happens when I come to bed so I'm thinking it's probably just because I disturb him a little when I climb into bed. After that he's usually asleep until we get up for the day. But that does vary - some nights he is still dreamfeeding 2-3 times a night. Really depends.

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

February 7th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
He gets up between 7-8 and goes to bed at 7-730

On average, probably like 3 hours

If I nap with him he will sleep for 1-2 hours. Without me, he only sleeps 15-20 minutes and is very cranky

He usually wakes up to eat 3-4 times a night. Sometimes less but we co-sleep so it does not bother me.

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
February 7th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

What time does your baby get up and go to bed? up at 9am, down at 6pm

How long are they awake between naps? 2hrs

How long do they nap for? 2hrs

How many times are they awake during the night? once on a bad night/growth spurt to bottle
February 7th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Super Mommy
What time does your baby get up and go to bed? He goes to bed usually about 7pm, wakes up 7-8am

How long are they awake between naps? Usually around 2 hours, and he's starting to drop his 3rd nap so he's awake longer in the afternoon

How long do they nap for? Mostly 30-45 minutes, but I can get 1.5-2 hours maybe once a week

How many times are they awake during the night? 0-1 times to eat, and a couple times he fusses and I just have to give him his pacifier back

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search