Shoes..

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MomtoParker

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2012, 11:01 AM
MommyMelissa's Avatar *Melissa*
So now that the majority of our babies are walking... do you put them in only sneakers or sandals also? What types of shoes do your LO's walk best in OR feel more comfy in.

I just bought Bella some new Sneakers, Sandals AND slippers and she seems to walk fine in all of them.

I think shoes is my new obsession for her!!!!!!!!!!!
February 15th, 2012, 05:14 PM
ma2b2010's Avatar Super Mommy
since I live in the cold northeast, my LO is in sneakers only.. he has a pair of hand-me-down boots but they look cumbersome.

April 21, 2010 11 DPO

1st ultrasound May 13th! CRL 7.5mm and visible heartbeat!

EDD: January 1, 2011

Actual Birthdate: December 22, 2010 to a baby boy!
February 16th, 2012, 08:37 AM
azrunningmom's Avatar Julie S
I also am obsessed with buying Taylor shoes....she has a pair of Nikes, a pair of Chucks, black patten leather, some other black kinda dress shoes and brown casual kinda tennis shoes but not. I got her 2 pairs of sandals since it's starting to get warm here, but so far she hates them (could also be that she was just being crabby the day I put them on her feet). She wears them all equally as much (except the sandals).
Baby Taylor arrived on 01/04/2011 at 9:26pm weighing 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long

February 16th, 2012, 07:01 PM
brie_91's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sadie has no joke, at least 20 pairs of shoes! I'm obsessed. lol. She does best in stride rites, hates her Uggs, and trips a lot in her chucks (could be that they are a teeny bit too big). I just bought her a pair of gladiator sandals, but it hasnt been warm enough here yet for her to wear them. I hope she doesnt hate sandals!! I didnt even think of that! eek
February 16th, 2012, 09:05 PM
afauce
Ethan wears shoes right now, but i did get him a pair of sandals for this summer.
February 17th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Super Mommy
Bentley has like 3 different pairs of sneakers that he wears all the time. He also has a pair of skidders i think they are called. They are like house shoes and he LOVE them. He throws a fit if he sees them and he wants them on. I think he prefers shoes but I try to let his feet breathe when we are at home. I'll get him sandals for the summer
February 17th, 2012, 06:39 PM
MomtoParker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Parker hates shoes. We can't get them on, we can't keep them on...it is ridiculous. We live in MO, why in the world does he not understand that it is freaking cold outside?!
MommyMelissa likes this.

March 2nd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We really just recently started using shoes. We mainly put them on Sophia when she goes out to protect her feet from all the different outside elements but at home she goes around barefooted. She loves shes though.
March 6th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Veteran
I only have 1 pair for Britney right now but once it gets warmer here, I am eager to go get her some sandals!!!
March 7th, 2012, 06:25 AM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Natalie has a bunch of hand-me-down shoes but wears none of them. She isn't a big fan of socks either. Apparently her shoe obsession is still remaining dormant right now.
March 7th, 2012, 07:26 AM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Alyssa has sneakers. Her feet grow so fast I think we need to get new ones already. We bought a pair from sears it goes a little higher than the ankle or pretty much at the ankle. She walks great in the them, except on the carpet she just trips and laugh at herself

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
May 29th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kynslee is a shoe queen and has been in shoes since the day she could finally fit into them(around 7-8wks). She has about 52 pairs between size NB and 1's. She is just now fitting into size 1's. Yes, my little 8 month old is just now fitting into size 1 shoes and size 0-3 months clothes. SUPER PETITE!

She has lots of sandals for this time of year but also has sneakers and dress shoes. She has all types and shapes. And, believe it or not I was just thinking since she's outgrown her nb shoes I should buy more 0-3 or size 1 shoes when she has around 20+ pairs for that size
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search