Brown spotting

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2012, 08:57 AM
TMI here ladies....
I am 4 months pp and having brown discharge/spotting when I wipe. I had red bleeding at 2 months pp which lasted a few days, not sure if it was AF or what?....at that point my dr gave me an ultrasound to check things out and saw nothing wrong. Now for the past couple of weeks i have brown mucus-y stuff when I wipe and I've been crampy and actually told DH I feel like I'll be getting AF soon..but idk. Does anyone have a similar experience? I know I'm not pg because we haven't dtd since a few weeks before my ultrasound.

Last edited by ByHisGrace; February 21st, 2012 at 08:59 AM.
February 21st, 2012, 10:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good question. I bled for a long time, then it stopped, then I had brown spotting a while ago, like maybe around the first of the year? and haven't had anything since then. We've DTD all of like 5 times since Maggie was born, and we've been using condoms religiously until we got back DH's test results to show his vasectomy took, which we just got on Friday. So I am fairly certain I'm not PG although I am starting to wonder where the heck AF is and almost tested the other day because I was feeling paranoid. Last time around, I went on the mini pill right away and my cycles came back regularly despite BFing. This time I didn't go on any pills, so, I'm just not really sure what to expect. I think everyone's body is different, so it's hard to know what's going on with you, but I wonder if it's AF on her way?

February 21st, 2012, 11:29 AM
I'd actually be happy if it is AF because we want to ttc pretty soon! Guess we will see!
February 21st, 2012, 03:00 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I have been screwy since having kieran. I got two normal periods with ovulation in November and December. And nothing since. I know I am not preg. It just has not been back. I guess it just takes the body a while to regulate. It is annoying though!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search