Tgif!!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2012, 12:24 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's everyone doing this weekend?

Tonight we are taking the kids to family fun night at church...they are playing bingo (grand price is a trip to the great wolf lodge), and having banana splits...It's all free too! last time we went the kids had a great time....I'm not sure what else, My daughter has an indoor soccer game tomorrow, and sunday is church...Not sure if i'll go to either of those...Last week it was hard getting Jakob to be quiet during church...I hope to get some housework done if the baby lets me put him down for a little bit lol...Probably grocery shop too...I hope everyone has a good weekend

February 24th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Liz_SD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to Liz_SD
tomorrow is DH's birthday! we're going to his cousin's daughter's b-day party in the early afternoon then having some friends over in the evening to hang out and celebrate his b-day.

February 25th, 2012, 12:53 AM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow we are shopping. Buying a new bed, convertable carseats and some clothes for me and the kiddos. Should be a fun but busy family shopping day.

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

February 25th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Sounds like everyone has a lot going on!

Dan only had to work the morning to price a job yesterday (Friday) so our weekend started then! We went into town and got some moulding for the walls. We just laid new floor and are putting some new moulding down too.

Saturday (today) his parents are coming to visit and want to take us out to lunch. Not sure what we'll be doing tonight, but we usually see friends Sat. nights.

Tomorrow I am going to the Bridal Showcase with my mom. Can't wait for that! It's being held at the hotel where I used to work, so I'll be able to introduce my former co-workers to Audrina!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

February 25th, 2012, 07:51 PM
MommaLexi's Avatar Adoptive and Foster Mommy
Got a lot of last minute things done today, tomorrow we are heading to Los Angeles after church and lunch for Olivia's surgery.

FD ~ Squishy, 8mos old, Down Syndrome, Heart Disease (post open-heart surgery)
February 26th, 2012, 06:31 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Quiet weekend here. I am still at my parents house. I usually stay for a week at a time and we have been here since Tuesday.

Yesterday me and the boys stayed home with my dad and brother. Liam likes his uncle aus. Kieran was fussy...I think he is just in an irritable stage. But we did some playing, napping, bathing, and other basic stuff.

Today my mom works again and we will go visit her at work for lunch. I am hoping kieran is not a grump. But again, nothing important.

Tomorrow I have a dentist appt. I know I have a cavity. Yuck! Then we will head home on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I will be thinking about Olivia on the 28th!! I hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search