what happened to

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
does anyone know what happened to Alternamom? She had twins girls and had complications with one.

what about womanintheshowes? She had 9 kids already and had twins.

Does anyone know anything or does anyone know if they have facebook?
February 28th, 2012, 05:44 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I have not seen either of them around since they announced their births. I hope they are doing well and are just too busy to visit. They might be in the Facebook group, but I am not sure (I am not in it).
February 28th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
Jessica is on FB, the girls are adorable, I will ask her if she could come post an update when she gets a minute

Karen isnt on FB, last i heard she was brining Cory and Juliette home, I hope she is well, just busy

February 28th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks Bree for reminding me to stop by here! haha I'm around FB a lot and switched computers so my little JM tab is gone, it's easy to forget!

My girls are doing well!! They are 5months old now and still about 9-10lbs so they are tiny tiny.. Keely (A) is doing awesome! she is hitting all the milestones for almost her actual age, besides weight lol she's laughing and smiling and loves playing.. Kenley (B) is the smaller one still but she's still doing pretty well! She still has issues eating and it takes her a long time to finish just 4oz but she's getting there.. she's starting to hold a focus longer and gives a few occasional smiles. we have her in OT every week to loosen up her muscles. what ever is going on in her brain has affected her but not like how we were expecting, in a good way! Her shoulders are rotated in a little but she has good range of motion so the docs think that if we work with her she will eventually be ok.. so we are just taking it day by day with her.

thanks for asking though! I hope your twins are doing well too!!

February 28th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I will message Karen and see how she's doing. I haven't heard from her since the twins came home.

February 28th, 2012, 01:00 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Glad the girls are doing so well, Jessica! Cant believe how tiny they still are!

I dont thin Karen has logged in since September. I wish the message I had with her phone number didnt get deleted.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
February 29th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
jessica, if you come back do you mind sending me a link to your facebook page so i can add you? I think about your family a lot, i'm so happy your girls are doing well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search