What's Your Favorite?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2012, 09:31 AM
Liz_SD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to Liz_SD
Time of day with baby?

Baby outfit?

Game to play?

Baby feature?

Thing about being a mommy?

Thing to do for yourself?

Thing to do by yourself?

Thing to do with your family?

What's one of your favorite things of all time?

March 2nd, 2012, 10:40 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Time of day with baby? in the morning after the kids go to school

Baby outfit? his stripped osh kosh overalls

Game to play? with baby? He likes to it when we cover his face and he takes his blanket off and we say peek a boo

Baby feature? his eyebrows

Thing about being a mommy? just loving my kids

Thing to do for yourself? shower lol

Thing to do by yourself? shower

Thing to do with your family? hang out at home and spend time together

What's one of your favorite things of all time? building memories with our kids

March 2nd, 2012, 12:12 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Time of day with baby? Prolly early evening, after he gets up from his afternoon nap. We are both in good moods and DH is usually playing with Liam, so I get some one-on-one time with kieran.

Baby outfit? At the moment, it is a GAP one piece outfit that is grey and dark blue striped. It zips up the side and has a little hood. It is made of the softest sweatshirt material but doesn't look like it. It is perfect for the chilly days we have been having.

Game to play? With the baby? Either itsy bitsy spider or "flying." just regular game it is "the game of things."

Baby feature? His fuzzy hair! It's awesome.

Thing about being a mommy? Almost everything. I love that I can create these cool and fun people. The only thing I don't like it the lack of sleep...and temper tantrums. Lol

Thing to do for yourself? Go out with girlfriends or have a nice phone call with one.

Thing to do by yourself? Read.

Thing to do with your family? Pretty much anything. I love going to the beach best though.

What's one of your favorite things of all time? Amusement parks. I can't wait til the boys can enjoy them.
March 2nd, 2012, 12:23 PM
debraf555's Avatar Christmas Baby on the Way
Time of day with baby? First thing in the morning. He loves to cuddle when he first wakes up.

Baby outfit? "Denim" sweatpants and a tshirt with a cute saying: Mommy's New Man; Chicks Dig Me, etc

Game to play? Peek-a-boo

Baby feature? His full lips

Thing about being a mommy? I love the responsibility of being his #1 caregiver. I love that I know him better than anyone else - it definitely makes our bond that much stronger.

Thing to do for yourself? I make it a point to shower and get dressed in something besides my husbands stained tshirts everyday. If I don't feel good physically it can really impact my day.

Thing to do by yourself? Go food shopping LOL!

Thing to do with your family? Lately it is play with Luigi. He loves all the attention he gets and really hams it up during family play time.

What's one of your favorite things of all time? Starting and finishing a scrapbooking project.
March 4th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Liz_SD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to Liz_SD
Time of day with baby?
our evening shower ... she giggles at the beginning and then by the end once she's calmed down she lays her head on my shoulder and sings in the sweetest little voice.
on the weekends i usually like mornings with her, she's very happy and sweet in the morning. this weekend tho, morning has been 6am ... not so awesome, lol

Baby outfit?
she has an awesome bright colored animal print romper that i love her in.

Game to play?
she really likes to play peek-a-boo and to fly!

Baby feature?
her big blue eyes!!!

waking up to her smile or making her laugh

nap!!! i love when DH will take her for an hour on the weekend and i can take a nap all by myself!!! makes me feel human again!

Thing to do by yourself?
read!

play games or watch movies or go to the zoo!

red velvet cake or carrot cake!!!

March 4th, 2012, 11:01 PM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Time of day with baby? At night when everyone else has gone to bed

Baby outfit? I love his interchangable onsies and pants. Cute and comfy.

Game to play? Patty Cake

Baby feature? Smile

Thing about being a mommy? Being loved unconditionaly

Thing to do for yourself? Shower lol

Thing to do by yourself? Shower again lol. I love being with my family but like my few minutes of peace during shower time.

Thing to do with your family? Hang out and visit or watch movies. Love cuddle time.

What's one of your favorite things of all time? Music

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

March 10th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Regular
Time of day with baby?
at night when she is falling asleep and we cuddle! i'm at work all day so, it's wonderful to just have that special time she and i

Baby outfit?
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] anything on her! but, i love cute dresses on her and these boots, adorable![/COLOR]

Game to play?
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]with her blocks or peekaboo[/COLOR]

Baby feature?
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]her perfect face![/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]the utter joy of knowing that what i do puts a smile on her face by just taking care of her. i love doing anything and everything for her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]i feel guilty doing things for myself but, i really do enjoy yoga. i found a mommy and me yoga and Dalia really loves going with me[/COLOR]

Thing to do by yourself?
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]something quick where it turns into a project if we have to bring the baby or go as a family, maybe just the bank or a quick errand like that. i do like a manicure or pedicture every now and then though but, i feel guilty going and spending the money and time away from her[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]taking walks or having lazy sundays just snuggling[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]traveling...can't wait to do that more with the baby![/COLOR]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search