Diapers!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2012, 06:22 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
That lovely topic of diapers....and what goes in them!

How are your LOs doing with changes these days? Anyone else getting difficult to change?

What size are they wearing (cloth and/or sposie)?

How many times in an average day do you change their diaper?

Anyone still getting changed in the middle of the night?

How many poopy ones a day?

What is your favorite brand (cloth and/or sposie)? Least favorite?
March 12th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
How are your LOs doing with changes these days? Anyone else getting difficult to change? Hes still pretty good, but he loves rolling so sometimes he tries to pull that while changing

What size are they wearing (cloth and/or sposie)? hes a Medium for the most part, we do have a few OS diapers that dont fit until 15lbs so hes on the smallest setting of them still (but usually i try to save those for Ross since they run larger than our other diapers)

How many times in an average day do you change their diaper? probably 8-10

Anyone still getting changed in the middle of the night? nope, i only change at night if hes poopy, but he hasnt pooped at night since he was probably 2 months old

How many poopy ones a day? 1-3

What is your favorite brand (cloth and/or sposie)? Bumgenius or Flats and covers (depending on the day) Least favorite? Fuzzibunz, we have 12 mediums and i will use them but i dont love the fit on either kid

March 12th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
How are your LOs doing with changes these days? Anyone else getting difficult to change? Nope not yet

What size are they wearing (cloth and/or sposie)? Medium cloth or 3s

How many times in an average day do you change their diaper? No idea

Anyone still getting changed in the middle of the night? Nope

How many poopy ones a day? Once a week

What is your favorite brand (cloth and/or sposie)? Least favorite? Sposie I like huggies cloth blue berry but for Elise I am going to switch to papmers because theystarted making a size 7 and she is huge for a two year old

March 12th, 2012, 11:15 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are your LOs doing with changes these days? Anyone else getting difficult to change? Yes Jakob is getting difficult, he likes to try to roll over and grab everything, and his feet too! lol

What size are they wearing (cloth and/or sposie)? still in size 2

How many times in an average day do you change their diaper? I change him about every 3 hours on average

How many poopy ones a day? He doesn't poop every day...we've had some constipation problems, but yesterday he went 3 times!

What is your favorite brand (cloth and/or sposie)? Least favorite? I use pampers...it's the only diaper i've used for my last 3 kids, so I don't have a least favorite.

March 12th, 2012, 11:57 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
How are your LOs doing with changes these days? Anyone else getting difficult to change? OMG he is getting impossible! He arches his back, pushes away from me, rolls to get stuff, grabs his "goods." I must just have bad luck with kids and diaper changes!

What size are they wearing (cloth and/or sposie)? He wears a large cloth (medium setting on Elementals only) and I would guess a four in sposies? Something like that.

How many times in an average day do you change their diaper? About nine times. I counted yesterday.

Anyone still getting changed in the middle of the night? Nope, he hates it. Thankfully, we don't often have a reason to have to.

How many poopy ones a day? We are in a great stretch here lately! He has been going, comfortably!, five times each day. He has a slow digestive system that would get stopped up. But we are hoping this stretch is meaning it is picking up!

What is your favorite brand (cloth and/or sposie)? Least favorite? We love Elementals and best bottoms right now. And I hate nifty nappies. We had some and they were so small. Ridiculous for a one size diaper. For sposies, we have always gone toward Huggies. Liam wears them sometimes. I hated luvs when Julia wore them. They felt so sandpaperish to me.
March 12th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
How are your LOs doing with changes these days? Anyone else getting difficult to change? Oh goodness, Audrina is becoming pretty fun to change... lol She kicks and refuses to put her legs down so I can fasten her dipe! lol

We're doing one-size pocket diapers and when she's in sposies she's still in a size one. Barely starting to fit into size 2!

How many times in an average day do you change their diaper? during the day, about 6-8

Anyone still getting changed in the middle of the night? Not usually.

How many poopy ones a day? some days 1-2 times, others 5+ lol

What is your favorite brand (cloth and/or sposie)? Least favorite? I LOVE Bum Genius diapers. A friend bought us one when Audri was first born and it's my favorite diaper!

As for sposies, I hate huggies...maybe it's just that they don't fit her right yet, but they leak EVERY time I put them on her. I have like 250+ of them from a family member...lol

March 12th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Anna.Loves.Toast's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That lovely topic of diapers....and what goes in them!

How are your LOs doing with changes these days? Anyone else getting difficult to change? Logan doesn't mind getting his diaper changed, but he is trying to roll off the table, and always has a foot in his mouth! Makes for difficult changes!

What size are they wearing (cloth and/or sposie)? He can still fit in the small BG AIOs, but he's outgrown the absorbancy. We only use those when we know we can change his diaper often, like at home. Since we add an extra insert or doubler-or even a folded flat- to the OS dipes, those are now almost all on the medium rise. Prefolds are GMD yellows, although they're getting a bit snug. I can still pin them though, but won't be able to for long!

How many times in an average day do you change their diaper? Depends on the diaper When we're home, using prefolds and the BG AIOs, he gets changed every hour to hour and a half.

Anyone still getting changed in the middle of the night? not usually, unless he falls asleep early without getting a night time dipe on him. For night time, I usually use a GM fitted with a hemp doubler or two.

How many poopy ones a day? He's been going every other day.

What is your favorite brand (cloth and/or sposie)? Least favorite? Favorite right now...I'm going through a fitteds phase. Love my Goodmamas! I'm also in love with the one Mudshrimps pocket I have. It's so soft inside, and I love the whale print! Least favorite? Honestly, I'm not a big fan of AIOs! I like being able to adjust absorbancy as I see fit.
March 12th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Super Mommy
How are your LOs doing with changes these days? Anyone else getting difficult to change?
She likes to wait until I have the new diaper lined up under her where it should go, then she pushes off with her feet and scoots herself up and away.

Huggies size 3

How many times in an average day do you change their diaper?
No clue, I've never paid attention.

Anyone still getting changed in the middle of the night?
Nope.

How many poopy ones a day?
Some days it's 1 big one and then a tiny one later. Other days it's a bunch of tiny ones. Today she had 1 big one and 3 smaller ones.

Huggies, and will switch to Pampers if they stop working as well. It seems like my kids go through stages where one fits better than the other. I tried Costco's (Kirkland) size 1-2 but didn't like how rough they felt. Now that she's out of the super soft Pampers/Huggies that they make for the itty bitty babies, I might try them again.

March 13th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How are your LOs doing with changes these days? Anyone else getting difficult to change? She's actually not too bad still--likes to eat her toes but isn't trying to climb off the changing table.

What size are they wearing (cloth and/or sposie)? We're in a one-size Best Bottoms shell with a medium insert.

How many times in an average day do you change their diaper? Probably 8? Depends on the day.

Anyone still getting changed in the middle of the night? Not usually, I am too exhausted. I'd rather clean up a wet spot in the morning.

How many poopy ones a day? Usually one or two, but some days she decides to make lots of little poops.

I am loving the Best Bottoms. We have yet to have a poopsplosion in them, and for daytime they are plenty absorbent, and the doublers work pretty well at night.

March 13th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How are your LOs doing with changes these days? Anyone else getting difficult to change? yes, she always rolls on her side and squirms

What size are they wearing (cloth and/or sposie)? sposie size 3

How many times in an average day do you change their diaper? about 8

Anyone still getting changed in the middle of the night? i change her at 10:30 then again in the morning

How many poopy ones a day? 1-2

What is your favorite brand (cloth and/or sposie)? Least favorite? i like pampers, but refuse to spend the money on them so i buy luvs ($0.15 a diaper vs like 0.25...lol)

March 14th, 2012, 05:00 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
How are your LOs doing with changes these days? Anyone else getting difficult to change? Sometimes he can be a handful. He likes to either hold his feet up to his ears or dig them into the floor/couch and push away from me or arch his back. But generally he is pretty good.

What size are they wearing (cloth and/or sposie)? Size 3 Huggies/Luv

How many times in an average day do you change their diaper? Im going with 5-8 times

How many poopy ones a day? He only poops about once a week right now and the one is usually a full, stinky one.

What is your favorite brand (cloth and/or sposie)? Least favorite? I usually like Luvs but had to buy a box of Huggies Little Movers between paydays and I really like those. So Im debating on taking the box of Luvs back and getting the Huggies again.. So its a toss up between Luvs and Huggies. Least fav- Pampers. Ive never liked them and dont like the smell of them.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search