How is your LO sleeping?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2012, 09:16 PM
ma2b2010's Avatar Super Mommy
A couple months ago, I sleep trained my LO and it was a success...

but after fighting a countless colds, teething, and separation anxiety, I cannot tell you the last time LO and I had 8 hours of straight, uninterrupted sleep. I'm thinking of sleep training him again, but I have to admit sometimes that I love waking up in the middle of the night to hold him.

How are your LO's sleeping at night?

April 21, 2010 11 DPO

1st ultrasound May 13th! CRL 7.5mm and visible heartbeat!

EDD: January 1, 2011

Actual Birthdate: December 22, 2010 to a baby boy!
March 14th, 2012, 08:38 AM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
knock on wood, but we are doing pretty well. About once a week, Natalie will have a random crying spell during the night. DH or I go in and give her binky back and she usually goes right back to sleep. She does that during naps also. It makes me wonder if she's having bad dreams or something.

I'm with you on needing uninterrupted sleep. I am a cranky mama without it!
March 15th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Regular
I hope I don't jinx myself, but Serafina's a great little sleeper! No training required, just some tasty thumbs.
March 16th, 2012, 06:12 PM
brie_91's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
UGH. Sleep has been rough around here the past 2 weeks. Sadie WAS going to sleep at 8 and sleeping until 8 the next morning, but now she is in a bad habit of going to bed at 9, waking up an hour later and staying up until 2 in the morning. I've tried many different things to tweak her schedule, but nothing works. I woke her up at 7:30 today (she's been sleeping until noon!!!) Its 9 right now and shes still fighting her sleep.

I seriously thought by 1 I would be able to just say "okay Sadie time for bed" and lay her down with no issues. hahahahahaaa!!! NOPE!
March 17th, 2012, 05:46 PM
ma2b2010's Avatar Super Mommy
Kitty - I'm very envious!!

Brie - I totally feel your pain... I thought that Connor was going to be an amazing sleeper by the time he turned 1 as well...

April 21, 2010 11 DPO

1st ultrasound May 13th! CRL 7.5mm and visible heartbeat!

EDD: January 1, 2011

Actual Birthdate: December 22, 2010 to a baby boy!
March 20th, 2012, 07:35 AM
jaime9's Avatar Veteran
We have ups and downs..
We co-sleep and never had 8hrs uninterupted lol
He usually wakes 2-3x throughout the night and I nurse him back to sleep.Some nights he tosses and turns and fusses more than others.
March 22nd, 2012, 08:26 AM
monkeymama2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ruby is doing really well. We recently got to the point where I could just lay her down and she goes to sleep. Not instantly, but no crying or fussing. She sleeps about 7:30 to 6:30 or 7. Naps twice, usually 1.5-2hrs each nap. Occasionally she will wake up before I go to bed for the night, I also think bad dreams, and I can go in, lay her down, and she goes back to sleep. She's doing great, my best so far. All my kids are good sleepers, but my son Henry wasn't great until about 1.5 years old. We did have a weird day recently, where at nap time, instead of going to sleep (it was her morning nap) she would take her pajama pants off and then fuss. I just started putting her in 2 peice pjs to help her with walking (we have hardwood), and I guess the novelty of her pants was too much.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search