How baby proof is your house?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2012, 02:28 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I was just thinking that even though Liam is only two, we took down some of the baby proofing stuff we had for him as a new crawler/walker and need to get them back up.

So how are your houses looking? Do you have what you need to make them baby proof? When do you plan to put stuff up?

How long do you think it will be before your baby is crawling?

Our house is not too bad, but mostly has just the major stuff like outlet covers, corner protectors on the hearth, and locks for the cabinets with chemicals. We have what we need for other baby proofing, we just took down the electronic covers and baby gates when Liam learned not to touch them (or just got bored with the thrill of doing something). I think we will put them back up within the next month. I think kieran will be actually crawling and pulling up within a couple weeks. He is really close right now.
March 15th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
We never took any babyproffing down so we are set and I think Alex will be crawling in the next month she can already do the slowcrawl scoot

March 15th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
our house is babyproof, with Ross being less than 15 months older than Will we still have the house baby proofed for him

March 16th, 2012, 09:40 AM
debraf555's Avatar Christmas Baby on the Way
I just started thinking about this and I have no idea where to start. Luckily my husband raised two girls before Luigi . . . I will let him take the lead on this . . . soon! My little guy is starting to get very frustrated being a "baby" and I can see him rolling and crawling all over the house very soon!
March 16th, 2012, 06:16 PM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine isn't baby proofed yet. I need to get going on this. My biggest problem is that we have a brick outlay around our propane heater that scares me. I am going to have to find away to baby proof it and not sure what that will be yet.

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

March 16th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindz_fay View Post
Mine isn't baby proofed yet. I need to get going on this. My biggest problem is that we have a brick outlay around our propane heater that scares me. I am going to have to find away to baby proof it and not sure what that will be yet.
We have this around our heater would it work for u it is spendy but is very study we have been using it over a year
http://www.amazon.com/KidCo-kidco-He...1957784&sr=8-2

March 17th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
We're not even remotely baby-proofed. lol Dan and I were talking about this a few days ago!

I seriously need to get going at it. I think the biggest obstacle is finding a strong gate to put at the top of our stairs. Nothing works!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search