What is outgrown?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2012, 02:35 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
All that delightful baby furniture that took over our houses a few months ago is prolly changing! So what has baby outgrown? What new stuff have you brought out?

In our house, the pack and play has been relegated to just travel. The bumbo, playmat, and infant bouncy seat are goners. His infant carrier seat is being replaced after the in laws leave this weekend. It is just too heavy to haul around and I have a convertible for him to use. The cosleeper has long since been in disuse. But I keep it up as a glorified bed rail for him to sleep safely on either side of me. His swing is gone and so is his infant tub.

We have the jumper, exersaucer, and walker pulled out now. And the backyard swing because the weather is changing to be gorgeous. We also have all the baby toys out, since he is manipulating things well now. He loves sofie the giraffe....which is great because that thing was 20 bucks! And it is a glorified dog toy! Lol
March 15th, 2012, 02:57 PM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
His infant seat is a gonner. Couldn't carry around all 22 pounds of him anymore. Bassinet is long gone and the swing is going next. I won't be to sad untill I can't use his bouncer anymore. It is my favorite thing.

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

March 15th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I will use it all unfilled she is over the weight limit witch for most is 25 so we are five lbs away but we have a lot of new stuff out exersaucer, foam floor highchair and I am still lugging around the infant carrier not sure. For how much longer

March 15th, 2012, 07:48 PM
MissMac's Avatar Amelia's Mommy
We are putting the bouncer in the attic soon, the swing is getting close (I have to watch her or she tries to wiggle out), and we'll be getting convertible carseats soon, because hers is getting too heavy. Also, no more sling in the bathtub, and she won't be able to use the tub itself for too long. She's still fine in the bumbo, although if her little thighs get much fatter that will be out too lol.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum!

March 16th, 2012, 09:37 AM
debraf555's Avatar Christmas Baby on the Way
The bassinet that he never slept in is gone. The swing that he used once is also gone. He is pretty much living in his crib, his jumpy thing, and his exersaucer. I can see his bouncy chair being packed up soon too since he gets frustrated having to sit confined in it. He is good for a few minutes and then he wants out!
March 17th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
THe only thing she's grown out of was the swing...and that was just because she lost interest in it!

March 19th, 2012, 11:04 AM
The Wife's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to The Wife
In the beginning all my girls used was their pack n play bassinet part and their bouncy seats. The grew out of those bouncy seats and I got them bigger ones, b/c they freakin' love them. The big swings I got rid of b/c they hated them, then someone gave me a small stow-and-go one and they grew into it and loved it, so I bought another one that folds up -- They grew out of their infant car seats due to their height.

I feel like we have more now than before, the only thing is the Pack n Play is folded up now, but will come out when they can both sit up and play together.

Stop by, we'd love to have you!
--> www.BECAUSEOFMATCH.com

March 19th, 2012, 11:16 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jakob still uses everything...he's getting too long for his rock n play, but he still sleeps in it for about half the night...He's also too big for his infant tub and I need to help the water running (or it all drains out lol)...I don't want to put him in the big tub or the sink till he can sit up...He still uses his swing, bouncy seat, bumbo, play mat and infant carseat (he'll be in that for awhile)...I am buying him a jumperoo this week (found one I wanted used)...I have an exersaucer from jack, but i've let a few people use it, and it's pretty ratty, so i'm not going to use it for Jakob...He also doesn't have a crib, so he sleeps in his pack n play too.

March 19th, 2012, 12:44 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
I dont think Blaine has outgrown anything. He could still be in the swing but we hardly use it. Think the big kids broke it. Still use the bumbo to eat sometimes. Still using the Pack N Play/bassinet. Havent used the infant/toddler tub in a while but since its for toddlers too, Im sure he would still have fit in it.

I did recently bring the high chair out. More so to give him another place to sit and with a big tray to put toys on. He also is enjoying the jumparoo more

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
March 19th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
Rock and Play, boucy seat and his little cruise and snooze thing (i cant remember the real name - but its a swat that makes them feel like they are in the car)

March 19th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
She has outgrown the sling in the baby tub, soon the whole tub, her bassineet and i think thats it. She doesnt really like her swing anymore but still uses it sometimes when she is tired and wants to nap. She only fits in her bumbo without the cover over it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search