Anyone have back problems?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Preston2011's Avatar Member
I have never had back problems in my life until my csection and now ever since then my back has gone out it gets worse everyday, I cant bend or squat , it locks up atleast 4 times a day and i cant move it burns my whole lower back and my spine feels like i got slammed into a metal pole. I keep telling the doctors over and over but they all keep saying it will go away im getting scared its not, anyone else having problems since birth??

March 17th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am. I also had a csection. It only bothers me tho when i lay down to go to bed. If i lay on my stomache is hurts and i have to move to my side. it never did that before.

March 17th, 2012, 08:27 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I don't have issues and I didn't have a c-section. I am wondering if a trip to a chiropractor would help alleviate the issues you are having. I went to a chiropractor through my pregnancy and it worked wonders.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 17th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i was having trouble...DH had to help me off the couch one day. I started doing PP yoga and some ab work and it cleared up pretty fast. I think it was from weak abs.
March 17th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Liz_SD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to Liz_SD
i've had back issues and i had a c-section. i work for a chiropractic software company and have a chiro on staff so i get adjusted at least once a week. my issue is more muscular. i need a deep tissue massage and for rowie to sleep all night in her own bed, lol!

March 18th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Preston2011's Avatar Member
thats a good idea i been wanting to look for a chiropractor but i hardly have time to brush my hair much less anything else, im always busy my son has 2-3 dr appts every week and I have to do at home physical therapy 3x a day and anal dialators 3x a day ugh! it never ends

March 19th, 2012, 09:40 AM
The Wife's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to The Wife
Everyone tells you about what being pregnant and what labor is going to be like, but no one tells you how HORRIBLE your body can feel AFTER it all... Oh my gosh -- my body feels worse than it did carrying twins!

I keep telling my doctors and they just laugh at me, I mean, not outright, but little smirks and giggles and then they tell me, "You had major surgery and body change, it's going to take a little while, but it will get better."

At this point, I don't believe them, and okay, so it might get better, but what do I do now? I can barely bend and then get up and I'm trying to take care of two babies at once. How the heck?!

Some days I pity myself, and others I just do my best to get past it and move on and deal with it. I have found that going to gym (the rare times I find a chance to) help my body feel better. Including my back, which I'm amazed at. I figured I had to rest myself so that my back would stop hurting, but it seems to be the other way around.

Anyway, I hope you get some relief soon. If you find the magic answer, please share!!

Stop by, we'd love to have you!
--> www.BECAUSEOFMATCH.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search