long time no post :)

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2012, 07:47 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey ladies sorry i just kinda feel off of the board lol. i really thought that becoming a sahm again was going to free up some time but it seems the opposite has happened. kaden is doing awesome. we are working on sitting but he tries to look every where at once so he tends to flop over a lot. no teeth yet and not even close to sleeping through the night. he is a very needy baby and it seem like the only time i have to myself is late at night after everyone is asleep by then i am usually to lazy to go get the lap top, i did teach myself to knit during that whole whopping half our i have lol.. i am hoping that now that kaden seems more interested in his bouncer i will have a little extra time to catch up with everyone on here.
here is his six month pic (please ignore the runny nose lol its been constant since he started teething)

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
April 5th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
thanks for stopping back!

He's getting to be such a big, handsome boy!

I can totally relate to the no time to do anything statement! I seriously LOVED the newborn stage, it was so much easier! My child has become much more needy with age. It's fine and I love it, but I don't have a lot of time to do the other things I need to get done in a day!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

April 5th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG he is so cute!!! Totally get the busy thing, I don't know how you SAHMs have any time to get online at all--on my Fridays home with Maggie, I barely have time to do any chores while she's napping, let alone get on the computer!

April 5th, 2012, 12:33 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Welcome back! He is just flipping adorable! It is wonderful to see "our" babies all grown up and happy

It certainly is hard to find time for these things as a SAHM. The only way I do it is to leave the page up on the ipad during the day and look at one or two questions when I have a minute. I actually don't do bad with keeping up in that way. I did the same thing with my laptop before we got this. But yeah, it is tough keeping up with little ones (not to mention your big ones!)

But come back and see us when you can. We would love to hear more about kaden
April 5th, 2012, 01:06 PM
BrittneyLA's Avatar Mom of three boys!
Hes adorable!!! I rarely catch a good smile pic of Ev
April 6th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear he is doing well. Welcome back.

April 6th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Tina_Marie's Avatar Mommy2Boys
Welcome Back!! He is adorable

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy

April 7th, 2012, 12:01 AM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a doll baby! Good to hear from you.

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search