how was your weekend?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2012, 07:22 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry I was MIA, I was busy (again)...My daughter had an out of town soccer game the same time my husband had to coach our other daughters team, so I had to drive her...I really hate driving on the freeway out of town...I had a bad feeling about going...Any way when I got home my husband came out of the garage and said my car was making a horrible sound...He went to work and got some tools (he's a mechanic) and dinkered around, and couldn't find anything...The sound got worse...He's pretty sure the it's the engine, and thank god what ever happened must of happened right before I pulled in...I'm not sure how I got so lucky in that way...So now i'm carless...We didn't have any money saved up for a car and I can't really afford car payments right now (I paid my car off early for that reason)...It gave us no warning...We were going to get a new car next year any way, but this isn't something we planned for...Hopefully we'll get something figured out this week because I can't be without a car...DH's is just a 2 seater truck, not big enough for a family of 7...It seemed like everything that could go wrong this weekend, went wrong...must of been because of friday the 13th lol...I hope everyone else had a better weekend than me

April 16th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
oh no! I hope you can figure something out

we had a boring weekend, like always

April 16th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Bummer about your car I hope you get something figured out
we took the kids on a easy hike

April 16th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Your poor car! I hope you guys can figure something out!

Our weekend was quiet--we did some yard work on Saturday and Jim had his second swim lesson, which went pretty good. I am hopeful he'll be more independent in the pool by the time we go to Hawaii in late June!

April 16th, 2012, 10:17 AM
KirstyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Busy!
We moved Ollie into Maria's old room and are working on knocking the wall down between Ollie's old room and the spare room, that will be Owen's room. We will move into Owen's old room and Maria will have our old room.
Phew, ALOT of decorate and moving things around.
Baby #4: Due 16/09/14
April 17th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
What a bummer for you!

My weekend was crazy. Lots of eating, family visiting, etc, It was my bday on Sunday, and we tend to eat a LOT on birthdays! lol

April 18th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It was mostly a great weekend. My Family came by with their new angora bunnies! So soft The kids loved them. My Grandparents came over also to give DD her b-day presents. We had fun dressing her up.
Not so great was my tooth starting to bother me more. DH and I decided to pay the extra $ to see a endodontist for the root canal. Go in tomorrow for the consult and hopefully I'll get the RC done soon. Then back to my dentist for the crown. Although, I am looking forward to next Wed. I have a beauty afternoon scheduled Waxing, spray tanning and cut and highlights!!! YAY!!

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search