Height questions!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2012, 07:49 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Some questions about LO and height

How many inches has he/she grown since birth (estimate if you are not sure):

How tall do you think they will be full grown?

How tall are you? DH?

How about your other children? Are they tall? Short? Average? How tall do you think they will be full grown?

Anyone have opinions on your children's height? (like do you get comments a lot or have someone hoping for a tall kid?)
April 17th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How many inches has he/she grown since birth (estimate if you are not sure): 7

How tall do you think they will be full grown? 5'5

How tall are you? DH? I am 5' 4" and DH is 5'10 ( i think)

Anyone have opinions on your children's height? (like do you get comments a lot or have someone hoping for a tall kid?) At one appointment the doctor said brooke was tall but that was only one time

April 17th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
How many inches has he/she grown since birth (estimate if you are not sure):
She's gone from 18'' to 25'', so 7''!

How tall do you think they will be full grown?

I suspect not any taller than 5'3''

How tall are you? DH?
I'm 5'2'' and DH is 5'7''

Anyone have opinions on your children's height? (like do you get comments a lot or have someone hoping for a tall kid?)
A lot of people comment on how petite she is...but I take that as a compliment. I love my petite little girl

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

April 17th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
How many inches has he/she grown since birth (estimate if you are not sure):about 6 in

How tall do you think they will be full grown? 5'9

How tall are you? DH? 5'6 and 6'2

How about your other children? Are they tall? Short? Average? How tall do you think they will be full grown? She is huge 40 inches at 2.5

Anyone have opinions on your children's height? (like do you get comments a lot or have someone hoping for a tall kid?) Everyone thinks Elise is like 4 cause she is so tall and they just say what a little chunck Alex is

April 17th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
How many inches has he/she grown since birth (estimate if you are not sure): at birth he was 19.5 inches, at 4 months he was 26 inches, thats 6.5 inches, im guessing hes probably 27-28 inches now so I will guess he has grown 8 inches since birth

How tall do you think they will be full grown? TALL! not sure but over 6 feet for sure

How tall are you? DH? Im about 5'8, DH is 6'2

How about your other children? Are they tall? Short? Average? How tall do you think they will be full grown? Ross is tall, im guessing he will also be over 6 feet tall, hes consistantly been 1-2 inches taller than DH was at any given age so if he keeps that up he will be around 6'3 or more

Anyone have opinions on your children's height? (like do you get comments a lot or have someone hoping for a tall kid?) I get the OMG they are HUGE comments about both my kids, I dont think they look that big but people always get shocked when i tell them how old the kids are because apparently they look much bigger than that

April 17th, 2012, 02:58 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Some questions about LO and height

How many inches has he/she grown since birth (estimate if you are not sure): K has grown about 8.5 inches since birth.

How tall do you think they will be full grown? I am guessing around 6'4". He is the same trend as my youngest brother, who is 6'6"...he could be that tall. But I am guessing a little shorter.

How tall are you? DH? I am 5'10" and DH is 5'8"

How about your other children? Are they tall? Short? Average? How tall do you think they will be full grown? Liam was a short baby...but has gotten pretty tall this year. He is trending in the 70 precents for his age. I think he will be about 5'11" at his tallest.

Anyone have opinions on your children's height? (like do you get comments a lot or have someone hoping for a tall kid?) With kieran, I always get people with how old he is. They are floored. But the funny one is my mil...she is just elated the Boys are tall. Her whole familyis itty bitty and she loves that her grandsons are "adding height to the family!" kieran is already MORE than half her height!! She is only 4'10"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search