i kicked her out

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Alex out of my room and she has been doing so much better she only woke once from 7:30 to 4am and then two times after that untill we woke but still a huge improvement and she slept later. We also got rid of our infant carrier and man my back already feels better.
And another small update the allergy medicine she is on has done wonders for her skin it looks awful stillbut it is actually healing not looking foward to taking her off it 10 days before we wed the allergist in june

April 18th, 2012, 10:21 PM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear she slept well on her own. I need to make the move to but keep putting it off.

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

Last edited by lindz_fay; April 19th, 2012 at 10:57 AM.
April 19th, 2012, 06:03 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
That's great that the move helped her sleep. It is so hard to know which one is better for them (and you!)

And i am glad her skin is better. I bet she feels better too. Hopefully the allergist with have some answers so you can make changes that she needs. How hard it would be to have a kid with tons of allergies!

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!
April 19th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Thanks not perfect but we make it work I set up a bed in her room so after I go in for the one am feeding I crash inthere and she still ends up with me after the 4:30am feeding but if the sleeping better trend continues I might have the energy to work on that and get her in her bed all night
and I wouldn't have moved her yet but dh and I were waking her up when we went to bed which was a big sign she needed her own space we also found a swaddle blanket that can contain her and she cant get out of yet with out it she tries to itch herself in her sleep and it wakes her up lol silly girl

April 23rd, 2012, 02:53 AM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Glad the medicine is helping her. Hopefully the doctor will be able to give you answers on what her allergies are.

I really need to make the move to put Blaine into his own bed too. He's been sleeping a lot better lately

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search