New in this forum..

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2012, 03:37 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello everyone,

I am mostly hanging out on the TTC and Am I pregnant forum. I would like to join you all as well, if you don't mind?

Here's a little about me:

My name is Bree, and my daughter's name is Lauren. She was born October 19, 2011, so she just turned 6 months old! Time sure goes quick, doesn't it?!
I feel like I was just in the hospital having her. I miss being pregnant so much, just feeling her move around inside me. That must be the cause of my baby fever!!

So as far as my little princess. I was wondering what do your little ones do at this stage? My princess is rolling around, cooing, playing with her feet, and chewing on her fingers. No teeth as of now though.

What are your babes doing? Sitting on their own yet?

April 22nd, 2012, 05:53 PM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
Hi and Welcome, Isaac rolls and also plays with his feet. He is babbling a lot now and laughing, he got hin 2 bottom teeth 2 days after he turned 5 months old. If only his hair would grow that fast lol. He is starting to sit up by himself for longer periods of time, by that I mean several seconds lol. I think in the next couple of weeks he will figure it out, not crawling yet, he just turned 6 months on the 20th, but he does try to pull himself and scoot on his belly. You're right time does fly.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
April 22nd, 2012, 06:36 PM
Tina_Marie's Avatar Mommy2Boys
Hello! Im Tina and my youngest son Karson was born on 10/12/11. He is sitting up, rolling everywhere, babbles,chews on everything and is a real energy ball! LOL Im with you on the baby fever part..except I want to wait until Karson is 2 before trying for our third and final baby I also have another son Braylon who is 6yrs old. Welcome to our board!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy

April 22nd, 2012, 08:21 PM
Sitting up already! Wow, my little princess wants to take her sweet little time. If I sit her up she wiggles too much and falls over or slouches forward! I know in time she will get the hang of it!

Two teefers by 5 months! Wow! That is awesome

April 23rd, 2012, 05:41 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Welcome mama! I think you will find quite a few mamas in here have baby fever and can't believe our babies are already six months! Time does go too fast!

I am Ashlee and my "October baby" came on September 16th. So he is a little over 7 months now. He is sitting, crawling, and starting to pull up on stuff (but he is too big to actually get all the way up!). He is still toothless and has barely any hair. He is eating bits of real food now...but still not sleeping! Lol.

I think you will find a wide range of abilities in here. We have babies from September to November and all across the weight, height, and sleep spectrums. It sounds like Lauren is right on track
April 23rd, 2012, 01:02 PM
Such cuties you have!! Call me crazy but I can't wait for the crawling stage! What kind of food are you feeding Kieran? I have just started introducing cereal to Lauren and she seems to be doing great with it!

April 23rd, 2012, 01:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome! My name is lauren and my daughter brooke was born on october 9th. She is sitting up on her own, army crawling backwards, cooing, laughing, rolling all around, and can move her walker backwards. She can stand by herself for a couple seconds when she is holding onto the couch. I have been giving brooke baby food for a couple months. She eats all stage one foods and i just started her with stage two. She loves everything. I was told apples and pears are the easiest on their stomaches. I was also told tho to start veggies frst so i dont know what to tell you. Brooke had sweet potototes then apples and she still eats both fruits and veggies fine. I understand your baby fever. I miss being pregnant, but am not in a hurry bc brooke is so much work. I am going to start ttc this fall. Good luck tho, i hope it happens soon for you.

Last edited by laurenmarie; April 23rd, 2012 at 01:30 PM.
April 23rd, 2012, 01:31 PM
Hi Lauren! Your daughter Brooke is so precious! My babies ped said not to start any foods until 6 months. I wish I would have started a little sooner. I want to have her start with sweet potatoes and bananas. I will have to try the apples and pears too since you said it's easy on their tummies!! Thank you for that info

How much is Brooke weighing in at her 6 months? Lauren had her 6 month appointment last Friday and weighs 18 pounds and is 27 inches!

April 23rd, 2012, 01:57 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Hello! I am Rachel. Marsi was born Oct 24th. She turns 6 months tomorrow!! It has gone by so fast. She is rolling around (not from tummy to back yet though) She sits up on her own like a champ. She stands while holding onto my fingers. She is starting to really want to crawl. She should be full on crawling by the end of the week for sure. She babbles like crazy and has mastered Mama because DH and I have reinforced that it is an awesome word to say! She has been eating purees for a month or so now. We are just introducing fruits. She has had sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, green beans, squash, and just started applesauce. My little sweetie got surgery on her heart 4 weeks ago as well to close her PDA. She has really excelled in her milestones since then.

I am a little jealous that you are TTC already. I know that if DH and I were in a better place (he is unemployed) we would most likely be TTC again. We will definitely be TTC in 6 months.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by geogeek; April 23rd, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
April 23rd, 2012, 02:00 PM
Hello Rachel!! Already saying momma!! How lucky! I can't wait to hear Lauren's first word. Hoping for mommy, lol!! What a precious little trouper Marsi is! She is too cute or words!

April 24th, 2012, 06:18 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantingAnother View Post
Such cuties you have!! Call me crazy but I can't wait for the crawling stage! What kind of food are you feeding Kieran? I have just started introducing cereal to Lauren and she seems to be doing great with it!
He eats whatever I eat (or choose to make for him). Diced carrots, pancakes, waffles, breads, peas, pieces of banana, yogurt, oatmeal, diced peaches, mango cubes, turkey, noodles, little crackers, cheese, scrambled egg yolk...and plenty more I am sure I am forgetting. We pretty much skipped the purée stage...he had some here and there and his belly would get really upset, so I stopped. Then I started tossing things on his tray for him to play with and he would get them into his mouth. But his belly was fine, so we just continued. He likes feeding himself
April 24th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Welcome my little chunk is Alexandria she was 20lbs 4oz at her six monthcheck she is crawling can sit for a bit laughing rolling she still eats purees we started around 5 months she also loves to feed herslef but cant Pick up small stuff yet so she gets wagonwheels and mum mums. I am very hesitant to try to my with her we are having allergy issues she goes to the allergist in June but your lo sounds like my first they all go at diffrsnt rates

April 24th, 2012, 09:56 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the group!! my son Jakob was born October 6th...I've had baby fever since the day he was born lol...He's my 5th, so i'm not sure if we'll be having more..Jakob is rolling all over the house, trying to get up on his knees (I think he'll be crawling soon)...He's into everything...Loves playing with his toys....He's working on his 3rd and 4th teeth right now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search