Soooo...we have a bunch of "triers"

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2012, 11:50 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
How many mamas are actively TTC now?? It seems we have a boom of them!

For those who aren't TTC...are you planning any more children? Unsure? Have a date set for TTC?

Anyone have names they are considering for future children picked out?

And not to forget...how are the preggos doing?
April 24th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Tina_Marie's Avatar Mommy2Boys
Were not trying yet! I had an IUD put in, in November. We want to wait until Karson is 2 before we try again...for our final baby we do have names picked out, if we have another boy we will name him Colton "Colt" for short and a girl we love Charlie

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy

April 24th, 2012, 12:12 PM
debraf555's Avatar Christmas Baby on the Way
I want to try again like YESTERDAY and my husband wants to wait till Luigi is a year old. We only want one more. DH has two girls from a previous marriage.

I am 33 and my husband is 50!!! You would think he would want to try again sooner than later or he is going to be changing diapers till he is 60!!!

April 24th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
No trying here! I have an IUD and it'll stay there for a good while!

We're pretty sure we want to have one more. Initially I wanted to wait 3-4 years due to the issues I had with my first pregnancy.

Dan mentioned the other day however that he wants to start TTC again when Audrina is about 2 and a half. Yikes!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

April 24th, 2012, 12:45 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Well, I know that we didn't necessarily prevent and I am almost certain I ovulated so if we don't get pregnant right now, I am sure that we will be TTC in October.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 24th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
We are TTC our 3rd, this is our first cycle, so fingers crossed! I think we are probably going to be done with 3 kids, if not forever, atleast for a while, but im not sure if after i get out of the baby stage I will really want to do it again. Id also like to have all my kids close in age, i dont really want one in HS and one in Kinder at the same time, so thats more reason to be done with 3

we have names picked out too, Sidney Douglas for a boy and Lucy Gail for a girl
Tina_Marie likes this.

April 24th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We are waiting a few more months, then TTC! I want the kids close in age

For a girl we have the name Bella Lynn. For a boy probably middle name Nicholas after DH but no first name yet

*thank you*Kiliki*

Last edited by 11eleven; April 24th, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
April 24th, 2012, 02:34 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby fever in the house!!! LOL. I can't wait!

April 24th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Not me dh is fixed but good luck to everyone else

April 24th, 2012, 02:50 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
This is truly making me hungry for another one sooner than Marsi's first birthday. I wonder if I could convince DH to start trying earlier if he gets a job.
Irish_Wristwatch likes this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 24th, 2012, 03:20 PM
BrittneyLA's Avatar Mom of three boys!
At times I want more, but realisticly its not a good idea for us. So no ttc here. Actually there is not much dtd at all lol
April 24th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Veteran
I am pregnant I only have a name for a girl Gracie-Ellen, if it is a boy will need to think long and hard. It will be our last but money wise it is for the best
April 24th, 2012, 09:58 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!! How far along are you?

April 25th, 2012, 08:26 AM
MrsR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by debraf555 View Post
I want to try again like YESTERDAY and my husband wants to wait till Luigi is a year old. We only want one more. DH has two girls from a previous marriage.

I am 33 and my husband is 50!!! You would think he would want to try again sooner than later or he is going to be changing diapers till he is 60!!!
Another mama like me! I'm 30 and DH is 50 also. He doesn't have any kids with his first wife, but my older son is from my first marriage. So cool to see another mama with an age gap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessMac View Post
I am pregnant I only have a name for a girl Gracie-Ellen, if it is a boy will need to think long and hard. It will be our last but money wise it is for the best
Congrats! When are you due?

For us we are going to wait until Gavin is about 18 months and then decide. Right now things here are really up in the air with DH's job, where we're going to live, etc. He's had a couple offers for jobs, maybe Ohio, maybe California, maybe who knows. I'd like to have one more baby and I think I could probably get DH on board, but with him being 50 he doesn't want to wait too much longer.

Thank you so much to tasha_mae for my adorable signature!

April 25th, 2012, 12:35 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Wow...we even have more trying than I thought! Good luck and baby dust to you all. I am a little envious...but not so much to make us TTC! Lol.

We are NOT TTC...I am with brittney...not a lot happening in that department to even make it possible!

We are thinking of trying in nov or dec...when kieran is about 15 months. We liked this age gap between the boys.

For a girl we are going with either Elliott or Josephine. For a boy...I love Sullivan. But doubt I can sell DH on it. So maybe sawyer.

Last edited by ashj_1218; April 25th, 2012 at 12:37 PM.
April 26th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Tina_Marie's Avatar Mommy2Boys
Congrats mama!!! Yes when are you due??

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy

April 26th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My husband wants me to be pregnant right now but I'm still on the fence. I really want another baby and we both want to be done having children sooner rather than later, not to mention that we will soon be very financially stable but I don't know. If you ask my husband, we are TTC but if you ask me, what ever happens happens lol Since I'm breastfeeding it will probably be a while anyway.

April 28th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I want to start ttc at the end of summer. I want 2 more kids. We are not really doing anything to prevent it now tho so we will see. Until today I didnt think I could get pregnant bc I havent had my period yet, but today it started. I guess I should be a little more careful if I want to wait til Sept. to conceive. Congrats tho to anyone who is pregnant and good luck to those trying.

April 29th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Stefanie1023's Avatar Super Mommy
Not us! I had an IUD placed in December and plan to leave it in for 3-5 years, and then getting the Essure procedure. I could possibly fathom having one more down the road but DH says no more! We have 2 happy, healthy babies and easy pregnancies so I figure we will take our good fortune and be finished. I have already given away my maternity clothes and some new born stuff so I would have to start all over if we had a third.

Thank you Cavewoman for my beautiful siggy!

April 29th, 2012, 11:05 PM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are all done Unless there is a big change like winning the lottery lol. I am sad to be done but so thankful to have 3 healthy amazing kids!

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search