Moms of Boys post here!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree86Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2012, 10:31 AM
caitbeans's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to caitbeans
Colton does that too!!! He would do it with only two front bottom teeth-- I can't figure out how he would make that noise!!

\
May 1st, 2012, 10:36 AM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad X is not the only one! I can't stand that noise, but I'm at least glad that that's definitely what it is and that someone knows what I mean.

May 1st, 2012, 11:00 AM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
Last night was a rough night in our house! He's cutting his second tooth and his first is working it's way out still so he was pretty attached all night. I don't like co-sleeping but when he's up every hour screaming, I pull him into bed and sleep through his on and off nursing.
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*
May 1st, 2012, 11:03 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rae~ View Post
Which teeth does he have Rachel? X has the two top and two bottom.
That's all that Keelan has too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitbeans View Post
Colton WAS a good sleeper, I don't know what changed. Now that he can pull himself up he has teeth marks all around the edge of the crib. I think I may wrap some prefolds around the top of it so he doesnt ruin it. I too have a much to loud husband- he snores, grinds his teeth, and talks in his sleep plus he wears a cpap which he pulls off a lot so it beeps loudly--ive even caught him singing snoop dog in his sleep.

We found a really nice little store front for rent right in the borough, I think we may go look at it today.

It is gorgeous here, we're going to do to dinner down by the river and sit on their deck tonight.

I'm watching my nephew and have him in cloth today too lol.
Snoop Dogg? That made me

It's gorgeous here too. I just took some pics of the kids outside. It's supposed to be over 80 here. That might be pushing it, honestly.
May 1st, 2012, 11:16 AM
We'll see what today does, there's nasty dark clouds with blue sky peaking through!

DH just texted me, he put Carter in his pack-n-play in the living room and Carter put himself to sleep! DH hasn't let Carter put himself to sleep besides in his swing or on the floor, he was afraid that he'd throw a fit in his crib or pack-n-play and it'd make getting him to sleep for his naps harder.
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
May 1st, 2012, 11:35 AM
Keelan never puts himself to sleep unless he's in the car.

He just had lunch. Nap time!
May 1st, 2012, 11:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
When Tristan was sick a few days ago he slept awful. Last night tho he went down at 7, ate at 9, slept until 4 and up at 730. I haven't had tat much sleep in a long time. I even woke up twice to check on him bc I was worried

I wish T could put himself to sleep. Maybe someday hehe

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
May 1st, 2012, 11:44 AM
Carter used to put himself to sleep and STTN, from 2-3.5 months old. Then my supply dropped really low and he was nursing every 1.5-2 hours around the clock. We've been trying to help him gain weight so when I'm home he usually nurses to sleep at night. For naps we usually cuddle but guess I might have to start cutting back on that to help him sleep better.
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
May 1st, 2012, 11:52 AM
Local lady just came buy and bought some cloth diapers--my inlaws are here for the week and they just left to pick her up from school. Myself and my MIL went to have lunch with Abby today at school- so we got to have lunch with her and her two friends. They are so stinkin cute at that age.

\
May 1st, 2012, 11:54 AM
My little guy ate a ton for dinner last night! We do a mix of purees and table foods, have since the beginning. Since we get a ton of baby food on WIC a month, we don't want to waste it but also wanted him to develop the ability to feed himself and learn to maneuver the food in his mouth and chew and all that.

Anyway, he ate a 3.5 oz jar of pears, about an ounce of bananas and a handful of gluten-free puffs! Then he got a bath and nursed! I told him that we weren't going to go to his weight check today but guess he wanted to prepare just in case
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
May 1st, 2012, 11:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by caitbeans View Post
Colton WAS a good sleeper, I don't know what changed. Now that he can pull himself up he has teeth marks all around the edge of the crib. I think I may wrap some prefolds around the top of it so he doesnt ruin it. I too have a much to loud husband- he snores, grinds his teeth, and talks in his sleep plus he wears a cpap which he pulls off a lot so it beeps loudly--ive even caught him singing snoop dog in his sleep.

We found a really nice little store front for rent right in the borough, I think we may go look at it today.

It is gorgeous here, we're going to do to dinner down by the river and sit on their deck tonight.

I'm watching my nephew and have him in cloth today too lol.
Ugh my bf snores so loud! He told me to just wake him up but when I do he gets so mad and then flips over and does it on the other side. And them if I sleep on the couch he gets mad bc he thinks I don't want to sleep with him. I can win lol. I should take up snoring and see what he does

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreenaC View Post
My little guy ate a ton for dinner last night! We do a mix of purees and table foods, have since the beginning. Since we get a ton of baby food on WIC a month, we don't want to waste it but also wanted him to develop the ability to feed himself and learn to maneuver the food in his mouth and chew and all that.

Anyway, he ate a 3.5 oz jar of pears, about an ounce of bananas and a handful of gluten-free puffs! Then he got a bath and nursed! I told him that we weren't going to go to his weight check today but guess he wanted to prepare just in case
Wow what an eater!! Tristan nurses a lot at night and eats some puréed food and a little of table food. His chewing is okay but sometimes he gets so excited and ties to swallow things whole

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
May 1st, 2012, 12:01 PM
Well the nap was a bust. Mostly because he snoozed in Sarah's arms for about 15 minutes earlier. I hate when he does that.

I decided to grab a quick soak in the tub while he played with bath toys in the bathroom. He decided he wanted to soak in the tub too, so while the water was running he climbed in. With his clothes on.
May 1st, 2012, 12:03 PM
DaniB+4's Avatar Super Moderator
today is day 2 of Miles being a no nap loser. booooo.
kate thats so exciting that youve found a storefront! ps i apologize for the terrible grammar, everyone. im posting from my phone. it doesnt look pretty but at least i am helping the cause. go team boy!

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

May 1st, 2012, 12:07 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks Dani! Rachel that is so funny that Keelan climbed into the tub with his clothes on!
And I'm glad Jacob isn't the only one that doesn't fall asleep on his own. Now he's cutting his 2 top teeth and chewing on everything!!!
May 1st, 2012, 12:11 PM
Kate~ That's so exciting about the storefront and the lady buying some diapers! DH agreed to let me spend $50 a month on new diapers! I'm so excited to start spending!
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
May 1st, 2012, 12:11 PM
I could so go for a nap right now..zzzz...

\
May 1st, 2012, 12:12 PM
Rachel, that is too funny about Keelan climbing into the tub with his clothes on!
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
May 1st, 2012, 12:17 PM
If I had been more on the ball, I would have snapped a picture. He's a silly boy. He does love his baths, that's for sure.

It is so nice here today. Just enough breeze to make the 80 degree temp bearable. I have windows and doors open. Keelan is on the deck crawling around and enjoying the sun!
May 1st, 2012, 12:20 PM
DaniB+4's Avatar Super Moderator
Miles rarely falls asleep on his own either unless we are in the car. he will, however, let someone rock him to sleep now which is nice. he used to only take the boob for sleepy time.

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

May 1st, 2012, 12:22 PM
There's a whooping cough outbreak a couple hours north of here. We were up there this weekend and now I have a cough, had a sore throat before we went up there. I think I'm being a bit paranoid but what if I have whooping cough?! Ugh
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search