Moms of Boys post here!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree86Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2012, 11:25 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniB+3 View Post
Miles rarely falls asleep on his own either unless we are in the car. he will, however, let someone rock him to sleep now which is nice. he used to only take the boob for sleepy time.
The only person who can rock Keelan to sleep is Sarah or my dad. I wish I knew why.

So, what is everyone doing for dinner tonight? I'm not cooking cause we have too many leftovers.
May 1st, 2012, 11:31 AM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm fasting today, so Tim & the kids are eating leftover chicken pasta. I'll make some veggies & rolls & call it a day.

May 1st, 2012, 11:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreenaC View Post
There's a whooping cough outbreak a couple hours north of here. We were up there this weekend and now I have a cough, had a sore throat before we went up there. I think I'm being a bit paranoid but what if I have whooping cough?! Ugh
Oh gosh I hope not! I'd be paranoid too

Probably bbqing for dinner tonight since its so nice out. The rest of the week it's supposed to rain so tonight would be the perfect night

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
May 1st, 2012, 11:50 AM
Keelan will not nap today. This is getting old.

Oh and I found a picture of Daniel when he was about the same age as Keelan. Twins, much?

May 1st, 2012, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Omg how cute! Look at those leg rolls

May 1st, 2012, 12:01 PM
Yeah, he was my chubby boy. The only one of my kids who was a fat baby. You couldn't tell it by looking at him now tough. He's all skin & bones.
May 1st, 2012, 12:19 PM
Super Mommy
Coreena- did you get the DTAP vaccine? If you did it'll protect you against whooping cough.

Guess none of our little guys want to nap. I just got Jacob to lay down and my stupid dog barks and wakes him up, and then of course he's wide awake like he'd just slept for 2 hours instead of 2 minutes. ARRRGH!

As for dinner, I think I'm going to make some stuffed green peppers. They're about the only thing I do well.
May 1st, 2012, 12:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oooh that sounds good Melissa! I love stuffed peppers. And my dog always barks right when I get T down in his crib. It drives me nuts

May 1st, 2012, 12:34 PM
No dog to bark here. Just noisy kids, who are now home from school.
May 1st, 2012, 12:52 PM
Xavier took a 2 1/2 hour nap, but now he's up tormenting his sister.

May 1st, 2012, 01:01 PM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
I am actually due for my DTaP again. I'm not sure if it's overdue but I know I need get my booster.

Our dog was barking yesterday when Carter was nursing and he unlatched, sat up and started grunting at her. As soon as she stopped barking he got back to business of nursing. Silly boy
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*
May 1st, 2012, 01:08 PM
Keelan does the pop-on, pop-off nursing stuff too. He'll hear something and pop off to see what's going on. It's annoying.
May 1st, 2012, 01:24 PM
caitbeans's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to caitbeans
Just got done swimming, it is mid 80s today!! Colton didn't like the cold water too much though, lol.

\
May 1st, 2012, 01:30 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Colton does too, VERY annoying, and I blame whoever is making noise around him, with a shooting dirty look LOL
He never sleeps through the night, if I think about it too much Im going to cry, actually
We just found out he is allergic to the cats and milk, so hopefully once thats resolved we will get sleep. Hopefully its not a horrible bad habit now.

[/url
May 1st, 2012, 01:33 PM
This kid is so tired, but he won't nap. He'll nurse for 10 minutes and then want to play some more. Twice nice, mid crawl, he's laid his head down on the floor like he was going to pass out.
May 1st, 2012, 01:35 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Thats the one time I cant complain about Coltons sleeping. He naps for at least 2 hours in the morning and 2 in the afternoon aas well.

[/url
May 1st, 2012, 01:38 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are trying to prevent naps today! Dominic is still not sleeping well at night. We went swimming with a couple other moms of boys the same age the other night and they gave me some new suggestions. One was cut back nap times (I usually let him nap on my lap and then he will sleep well) So we are doing that, and after nursing tonight I'm going to try a formula bottle tonight to top him up. Then go in and try to nurse/formula bottle him before I go to bed.

Worth a try I guess?

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 1st, 2012, 01:39 PM
So has everyone done their shopping for summer clothes? I bought a few things, but I need to get more. This kid grows like a weed.

May 1st, 2012, 01:40 PM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
We took Carter swimming for the first time Saturday night! He was over tired, it was an indoor pool so loud and the water was cold so he was not impressed! Going again in 4 weeks and then hopefully it'll be warm enough for the pool at Mema's house to open up and we'll be out swimming all the time!
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*
May 1st, 2012, 01:44 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
I bought a ton of stuff about 6 weeks ago. lol I LOVE Gymboree and if you dont buy early, they run out of everything you want. I also went to Bonnie Togs, Carters, Osh Kost, Gap and Childrens place. I spent too much. I bought too much. I even took some stuff back because there isnt enough days in the summer for him to wear it all. Im ridiculous, I know. Its an illness I think, but I love buying him clothes!!

[/url
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search