Moms of Boys post here!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree86Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2012, 07:10 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Maybe that's my problem. Neely is always on my case about eating more fiber because I'm not real regular. Maybe it's not that I don't eat enough fiber, but that I eat too much beef. Hrm.
May 2nd, 2012, 07:57 AM
DaniB+3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good morning everyone! Man, Miles was a beast last night. Didn't go down until 12:45 AM. Ouch. I checked his gums this morning and the top two front teeth must be coming - the gums have two big lumps that seemed to have sprung up overnight. Maybe that's why he is so insane right now.

Ladies, eat your fiber. Low fiber, high red meat diets are not good for your butt!

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

May 2nd, 2012, 08:06 AM
caitbeans's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to caitbeans
I just finished my Penn State application, so not motivated to go back to school. It only took me a month.

Fiber one bars are yummy and an easy way to increase fiber!!!

\
May 2nd, 2012, 08:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning everybody! All I know is I miss my sweet baby boy every single day when I come to work. He is my best friend and my favorite person and he brings me more and more joy every day of his life!

DaniB+3 likes this.

William Jeffery, born 8/1/11
Evan John, born 2/24/13

Visit my blogs.
http://www.anilandcontinuied.blogspot.com/
http://reverendanissa.blogspot.com/
May 2nd, 2012, 08:39 AM
babi_lovin11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to babi_lovin11
I've started doing this ViSalus | Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge, powered by ViSalus shake diet thing, before I even started doing the diet I lost 9 lbs in april! I don't really do much hard core exercising, me and my mom just take the two little ones out in the stroller 3x a day (at least 1-2 hrs each time) and everything is achy on me now lol. I hope I can loose another 10 lbs before june!
May 2nd, 2012, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love fiber one bars! They work wonders!

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
May 2nd, 2012, 09:10 AM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniLand View Post
Good morning everybody! All I know is I miss my sweet baby boy every single day when I come to work. He is my best friend and my favorite person and he brings me more and more joy every day of his life!

Good morning! It's so hard leaving Carter every morning! But I love coming home to his smiles and squeals!
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*
May 2nd, 2012, 09:23 AM
Just took a walk. We walked about 1.5 hours to the post office and back. Stopped to pick up lunch on the way back. Might have counter-acted the walk.
May 2nd, 2012, 09:24 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies, just got back from our play date. It was nice to have some tea and talk to another mom for a bit. My DD stayed there to play, DS and I came home so he could nap. It was a great way to spend the morning.

May 2nd, 2012, 09:35 AM
We got invited to go with another couple to the movies Friday. I don't know how I feel about it. On one hand, it'd be really nice to get out and enjoy a movie, we haven't been to one since before Carter was born, but I'm nervous to leave him with anyone. My mom and sister are going to be out of town so they can't watch him and I'm not real comfortable leaving him with MIL. I suggested we just take him but I think he may be getting too busy to want to sit for a couple of hours.
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
May 2nd, 2012, 09:56 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hmm, that's a tough one. I have taken babies to the movies, but if you're going to do it try to go to the one that's closest to his nap/bed time, then hopefully he'll sleep though it.

May 2nd, 2012, 09:56 AM
that's tough Coreena. I would probably get a sitter that I knew and trusted, but if there is no one available, I'd take him with me. Luckily, Sarah is usually around to watch him for me. Though I can't remember the last time I went to a movie. Or on a date with my man.
May 2nd, 2012, 09:59 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Morning ladies! I ended up letting Dominic sip down some formula last night, and then syringed some into his mouth slowly. He didn't mind that, so it's not the taste he doesn't like, it's the bottle

I feel like he might have slept better but Kaitlyn is getting a cold and kept waking up crying/screaming when her nose gets too plugged. Which in turn woke Dominic up twice. I should be able to get a better idea tonight.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 2nd, 2012, 10:06 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Morning Ladies.I am just seeing this thread now!!! Joining in!!!

Liam is a good sleeper. He goes down at about 9-10pm and sleeps til 7am or a little later....

Quote:
Originally Posted by babi_lovin11 View Post
I've started doing this ViSalus | Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge, powered by ViSalus shake diet thing, before I even started doing the diet I lost 9 lbs in april! I don't really do much hard core exercising, me and my mom just take the two little ones out in the stroller 3x a day (at least 1-2 hrs each time) and everything is achy on me now lol. I hope I can loose another 10 lbs before june!
WTG..you are doing great. I had one of those shakes, my friend is on it..and they taste yummy! I am trying to lose weigh too, but haven't been using shakes or anything. Trying to go to the gym 3x a week and watch what I eat. So far since Jan I've lost 15lbs...but it's been a hard go!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

May 2nd, 2012, 10:17 AM
So we're walking down the street and the UPS man drove by. I waved, he waved at me. Sarah says "did you just wave at the UPS guy?" I said, "of course, we're on a first name basis."

I need to stop shopping. He then came to the house to deliver something and I told him what Sarah said and he said, "yeah I was gonna toss this to you!"
CanadianLou and CoreenaC like this.
May 2nd, 2012, 10:17 AM
Welcome to the boys thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreenaC View Post
We got invited to go with another couple to the movies Friday. I don't know how I feel about it. On one hand, it'd be really nice to get out and enjoy a movie, we haven't been to one since before Carter was born, but I'm nervous to leave him with anyone. My mom and sister are going to be out of town so they can't watch him and I'm not real comfortable leaving him with MIL. I suggested we just take him but I think he may be getting too busy to want to sit for a couple of hours.
I wouldn't be able to take Dominic to a movie, there is just no way he would sit with me and not want to get down. Unless maybe he was really tired and I could BF him to sleep, but even then he is such a light sleeper I'm sure something would wake him.

Last edited by irishblessing; May 2nd, 2012 at 10:20 AM.
May 2nd, 2012, 10:20 AM
Laura - Welcome!

Rachel - That's hilarious!! I think I'm gonna start shopping online more, I love getting things in the mail!
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
May 2nd, 2012, 10:22 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreenaC View Post
Laura - Welcome!

Rachel - That's hilarious!! I think I'm gonna start shopping online more, I love getting things in the mail!

Thanks.. and me too! I was just thinking this morning I should go find something to buy off of ebay....lol LOVE getting things in the mail...well as long as it's not bills. haha

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

May 2nd, 2012, 10:23 AM
Online shopping is amazing! No fussy kids to drag along... I have all my daughters summer clothes sitting in cart. I should really go check out before they sell out in her size

May 2nd, 2012, 10:54 AM
I'm waiting on 4 fluff mail packages right now. I know for a fact that two are coming today. I hate that my mail runs so late in the day. 2:00 here and not here yet.
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search