With every milestone...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2012, 04:51 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
With every milestone that Marsi reaches, it seems like I get more and more baby hungry. Right after she was born I swore I would never be pregnant again. We wanted 3 children and I was convinced that I would only ever adopt after that. Fast forward...I got okay with the idea of being pregnant again (someday). Now that Marsi is becoming a lot more independent I seem to be getting major baby hunger. Enough that I think that we might have gotten pregnant the first ovulation after baby. AF is due any day and spotting for 1 day 5 days ago... Has anyone else had baby hunger get worse as babies become more independent?

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 1st, 2012, 08:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Totally normal espacially with the first but for me considering my toddler is refusing to go to bed latly I am having zero regrets about dh being snipped lol

May 2nd, 2012, 06:27 AM
Mom to Girls
Not here. I know I am done. I can't handle another pregnancy and have 3 kids.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the beautiful siggy
May 3rd, 2012, 06:28 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I think that I like the *idea* of having another baby sooner rather than later, but when I actually think about it for any length of time, I always conclude that I'm 100% happy with indulging in Audrina and being a mommy to one little girl (for now).

Before I had Audri, I wasn't sure if I wanted more than one child, but now I'm sure I want a second. I'd still like to space them futher apart...but Dan has been suggesting we have our second earlier (when Audrina is 2.5).

May 3rd, 2012, 08:06 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
I know the feeling! I think i get baby fever as soon as the baby comes out LOL

May 3rd, 2012, 11:47 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
^^i get baby fever quick too!

Although this time has been more "tempered" than it was after Liam. It was bad after him. We were trying (and successful, although had losses) at 6 months after him. This time I have baby fever, but am pretty set on waiting til the end of the year to try. I would love to be pregnant again, but I can do without the newborn stuff again, since kieran is still a horrible sleeper and I can't imagine two bad sleepers at one time! Plus, we still cosleep and babywear...so I want more of that with just kieran before we add another. I am enjoying kieran more than I did Liam, so for whatever reason, it makes me less eager for another quite yet.

By anyway, after all that rambling...yeah! I have baby fever! I am just keeping it at bay for now!

And here is a good question....why are you not peeing on a stick to see if you caught hat first egg?? You are killing me here
May 3rd, 2012, 01:03 PM
Well, I am waiting to test until Sunday. I already POAS and got a BFN so I am just waiting until after AF is officially late. I do have another test just waiting for me. I think it is decided that we are TTC in July full out! I am SO excited about it!!!!

May 3rd, 2012, 05:51 PM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am done and am ok with that for the most part. It makes me sad to think I will never get this again as each milestone comes so I am trying to just take it in best I can and be so thankful I got to have one more.

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

May 6th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I want another one, but want to wail til the end of summer to start ttc. I would love to be pregnant now, but am not in a a hurry for all the work that a baby is. Brooke is doing more on her own, but still is a handful. She wants to be held or played with 24/7.

May 7th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Marsi being independent doesn't help. She doesn't like to snuggle. She refuses to BF unless she is half asleep. She doesn't like me to hold her bottle when she eats. She likes to entertain herself with toys on the floor, crawling and being in her jumper. I miss my baby. She is just so advanced in everything for her age that it makes me sad that she is growing up so fast.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search