So Happy

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2012, 07:42 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I am in such a good place right now I just have to have an "I am so happy" thread. I only have to go to work 22 more school days. In all honesty it is 21 and I am skipping the last day of school to fly out and see my parents. Marsi has decided to self-night wean and is letting me get full nights of sleep without having to feed her. It is amazing what a full nights sleep can do for a woman. My house is clean, the laundry is done...except folding Marsi's laundry and diapers. We have a TTC date for our second baby. Marsi's 6 month round of immunizations haven't caused her any trouble at all.

It isn't all perfect. There are things that aren't the best. My grading isn't done and it is midterm on Monday. I have to leave Marsi with an unemployed DH. DH and I seem to be getting sick. But, I just have to look around and realize that those things are temporary and don't need to ruin my outlook. It was completely and totally worth the 6 year wait for us to have Marsi.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 6th, 2012, 01:40 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
That is awesome! It is wonderful to look around and realize just how great things in life really are...how amazing our babies are, how blessed we all are to have them in our lives. So glad you are in a fun place, in all walks of life. Enjoy the moment
May 6th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
It feels so good to be in a positive space! I think that is the secret to being happy. Everything in life can`t be rainbows and daisies all the time, but if you can appreciate the good you have in your life despite any negatives that are surely happening, you'll be a happier person

Yay!

May 6th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
That's so great

May 7th, 2012, 12:45 PM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love it! I had a very happy last week and hope it continues this week. I am glad to hear everything is on the right track for you.

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search