HELP!!! How in the world are you supposed to.......??????

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone!!! I know I have been TOTALLY MIA lately....the weather has been beautiful and Kaylen and I have been enjoying going for our 3-5 mile walks daily!!! I have lost 80 POUNDS!!! OMG!!!

Anyways......How in the WORLD are you supposed to put your child in the stationary play things and walkers without breaking their ankles? I mean this is RIDICULOUS.......I can't seem to figure it out...we try it with it sticking out and then with it in....it just seems IMPOSSIBLE WTH!!!!! HELP!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

May 9th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASCAL821
Hi everyone!!! I know I have been TOTALLY MIA lately....the weather has been beautiful and Kaylen and I have been enjoying going for our 3-5 mile walks daily!!! I have lost 80 POUNDS!!! OMG!!!

Anyways......How in the WORLD are you supposed to put your child in the stationary play things and walkers without breaking their ankles? I mean this is RIDICULOUS.......I can't seem to figure it out...we try it with it sticking out and then with it in....it just seems IMPOSSIBLE WTH!!!!! HELP!!!
First of all. 80 lbs is amazing!

And putting babies in those things are a pita. I got nothing in the way of suggestions though. I kinda hold her with one arm and fight to put her feet in with the other.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 9th, 2012, 01:54 PM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
Congrats on the weight lose!!! That's incredible!!

Carter stick his legs straight down when we got to put him in so we don't have problems with it now. When he was younger we'd wrap an arm around his chest under his arms and use the other to guide his feet in.
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*
May 9th, 2012, 03:40 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree 80lbs is incredible!!! Congratulations!!

I also do what Coreena does, wrap one arm around him just under his arms and guide his little feet in with the other hand. When he wants to go in one of the toys it's easier, if I'm trying to put him in one when he doesn't want to it's darn near impossible!

May 9th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh, we can't get Alexis into anything like that anymore. I'm just waiting for the right time to ship the Jumperoo off. I give up.

80lb loss!!! WTG!
May 9th, 2012, 04:50 PM
mico's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOWZERS!!!! 80 lbs!!!!!!! How did I not know this??!!!

Parker's must have larger feet holes, because I don't ever remember having a problem. I hold him also with one arm under his pits and throw him in, haha....

Thank you brie_91 for my Siggy!
May 9th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreenaC
Congrats on the weight lose!!! That's incredible!!

Carter stick his legs straight down when we got to put him in so we don't have problems with it now. When he was younger we'd wrap an arm around his chest under his arms and use the other to guide his feet in.
That's exactly what I was going to say.

Contests on the weight loss Callie!
May 9th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, on 80 pounds! Share your secret, was it just the walks or did you also have a diet change?
Congrats.

Sorry no advice on your question, haven't had that issue.
May 10th, 2012, 04:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh geez....ok...thanks ladies...Kaylen has a serious case of JELLY LEGS....she has no interest in standing yet etc etc....thats probably why its so hard to get her in those darn things......I do the same thing...hold her under her arms and try and use my other hand to guide her feet in......just sometimes easier said than done!!! I was hoping someone had a big SECRET to share!!! LOL.....

Oh and as far as the 80 lbs I mean I was overweight b4 I got pregnant and then I gained 60PLUS pounds (I stopped looking....LOL).....so we walk aprox 3-5 miles per day.....and between the laundry, cleaning the house, changing diapers, grocery shopping, paying the bills, making dinner etc etc....I barely find time to EAT!!! ha ha ha!!! I am also VERY active.....gardening, putting Kaylen in the pool etc etc. I literally am moving from 630am to 7pm.....and I mean MOVING!!!!! so honestly it has come off relatively easy....but you figure Kaylen is 8 1/2 months old and I have lost about 80lbs so that is like 10lbs per month and you know in the beginning the first 30 just kind of fell off.....so it has been a work in progress!!!

May 10th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Geez 80 lbs is awesome!! Congrats!!!

And I agree with the other ladies about wrapping your arm around her chest and usin the other to put her feet through. You're right though... Easier said then done lol

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
May 10th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Amazing news! Congratulations on the loss! Way to go, hot mama!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search