How was your Mother's Day?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
How did your Mother's Day go?

Mine was pretty nice. My own Mom came over Saturday with a card and tulips "from Audrina" lol

Yesterday, Dan took me out for Mother's Day breakfast which was also really sweet! He knows I love going out to eat hehe

And although I know she doesn't realize what she's saying, Audrina has been saying "MumMumMum mamama" for two days straight. lol

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

Last edited by Urchin; May 15th, 2012 at 05:20 PM.
May 14th, 2012, 07:24 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Sounds perfect!

Mine was good too. DH did a great job getting cards from each of the boys. And letting me take a three-hour nap! It was a simple day at home...sometimes they are the best kind!

May 14th, 2012, 01:19 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Mine sucked, but DH is making up for it tomorrow. DH's favorite soccer team was playing their last game and his favorite player was retiring at the same time. It was also at the same time as Marsi waking up screaming and me cooking my own breakfast.

Tomorrow he is taking over my classes (substituting) so I can rest at home on the day his big game he has waited forever for comes out. I am sick so there is a good reason for subbing for me. I didn't think he would take the job in all honesty.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 15th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
It was good dh let me sleep in well untill Alex had a poop explosion and he made breakfast then we took the girls on an easy hike and holy moly you can feel all of alexs 22lbs she is heavy (she was in a backpack carrier) and the "girls " got me a credit to go to the chiropractor I have been needing to go and putting it off

May 15th, 2012, 03:28 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
Mine was good. We went camping. DH bought a card and had Ellie help him sign her name and the boys names too. He said he wants to buy me something but it has some choices so wants me to help pick them out.. However, even though I brought it up again last night, I havent seen what it is or anything.. So it may not happen.. But had a nice time camping

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
May 16th, 2012, 11:37 PM
lindz_fay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a nice day. We went to the inlaws, had dinner, and had cake for my birthday. DH got me a gift certificate and nice cards from him and the kids. My daughter also made me an adorable framed painting at school.

thank you bri_91 for my siggy

May 17th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I stayed home by myself, well with brooke. DH worked. He wants to get me a camcoder but wants me to pick it out. It's kinda a late bday/ mothers day present.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search