I'm back now

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm back but am exhausted! We found out that Kynslee will NOT sleep for the night good anywhere but her own crib! We tried every night to put Kynslee into our friends Pack n play and she would cry almost everytime shortly after we put her in there. I'd rock her back to sleep and she'd be out and as soon as she'd get in there she'd wake screaming within minutes if not right away. Each night she also ended up in bed with us as that was the only way she'd sleep. She was fine with naps but at night - NO.... she wouldn't sleep. Anyone else have a baby like this?

Anyways.... we had a blast overall. Kynslee got to meet new people and she loves playing with other kids. She loved playing with my friends little girl that's 6 months older then her. They played great together and Kynslee was always so excited to see her (soo cute). The only kids she's around here is a little boy who's a brat and always steals her toys and screams all the time if he doesn't get everything his way and right away so Kynslee doesn't really like him and then his older brother who plays good with her but several years older. I wish I could have her around other young children but as a SAHM I don't put her in daycare. I'm just excited that she liked other kids since she isn't around too many here so it was exciting for me to see.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
May 29th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back!! glad you had a good weekend over all. Not wanting to sleep in the pack in play could be because it was a strange place?

May 29th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
Poor thing... my kiddies for the most part sleep anywere. I try to mimic how they sleep at home so if I have sound on at home I do it where they are when out.

I have to say that with having kids close in age it helps bc they play with each other. Nathan and Bradley really interact a lot now and I enjoy watching it so much!

Glad your back

May 29th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Mum2LGandC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you had a great trip.

I am very lucky in that Cooper sleeps well even when he is not in his crib. We just got back from a trip to Mexico and he slept through the night every night in the crib we had in the hotel room. Logan wad the same way.

May 31st, 2012, 01:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies! Not sure why she did that either as she usually sleeps good just about anywhere for naps and has taken naps at inlaws in their playpen. Not sure what the problem was. I think next time we go somewhere I'm not to get down our pack n play and let her sleep a night or two in there before we go so she's use to it and won't bother her - hopefully!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search