Anyone else teething right now?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2012, 10:45 AM
mico's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Parker is working on both bottom molars now. Dr. said these are the worst ones, and boy is she right! We got the first 8 up no problem... these are buggers! It's been over a week and he just cries and cries, and high temp too. I feel SO bad.
jmom likes this.

Thank you brie_91 for my Siggy!
June 2nd, 2012, 04:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Brynlee has 2 bottoms. She's teething again but both top and bottom gums are swollen so I'm not sure which teeth she will get next. She's drooling like crazy and we are having to do pain meds again. Poor baby. She seems to teeth forever before one pops!
jmom likes this.

June 2nd, 2012, 05:37 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm joining the teething party. Poor little guy has been miserable, nose running, won't sleep, doesn't want to eat, crying for no reason. I looked in his mouth a couple days ago and there's a bottom tooth. But it didn't stop, he's still miserable. I look in his mouth today and there's a little white bump where another bottom tooth is going to be. I think I'll give him some Advil tonight and hope he gets enough relief so he can sleep.
jmom likes this.

June 4th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Tamara0711's Avatar :)
Addisyn is getting her top right tooth (3rd one so far). She's happy most of the time, but she's so clingy and always wants me. She also doesn't sleep too soundly unless she's laying with me, or in my bed.
June 4th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I take it back. Keelan is getting one more tooth on top. It'll be his 5th.
June 5th, 2012, 12:51 AM
my baby has 6 teeth. i swear it was just last week that he finally, after a month at least, popped 4 on top and now hes teething again! he eats fine (yogurt veg and fruit purees) but will not drink but 1 or 2 bottles a day! but i started giving him his milk in a cup. While very messy, hes taking to it! I use tylenol advil and teething tablets. I absolutely hate using that stuff, but I can't just let him suffer.
June 5th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Tristan is getting his second top tooth. The first one just poked through and now the second on is close behind. He already has his 3 bottom teeth which is weird because I figured it would be 2 bottom 2 top and then the 3rd bottom but I guess he's on his own schedule

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
June 6th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Veteran
Nothing has popped yet. But the last few days she hasn't seem bothered by them even though her gums are still swollen! Weird.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search